Some noob questions..

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
DS_4_life said:
220? thats a very bad score. the oposition will chase that down quick. you need at least 260-270 but I always look to get at least 300.
im safe at 170 with tremlett in my team!

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
im safe at 170 with tremlett in my team!

I have an excelent bowling line up and I can bowl teams out for low scores as long as the batsmen make 300. If I bowl first then I can probably bowl them out for a low score aswell. But when I bat first I have to get big runs and I always do because I have a great batting line-up

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
If you score around 300 I always find it puts pressure on the other team and they usually either get close or lose lots of wickets early.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Liam Williams said:
If you score around 300 I always find it puts pressure on the other team and they usually either get close or lose lots of wickets early.

For me they get bowled out for less than 100 if i get 300.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
satishmania said:
less than 100 is impressive...

What is impressive about my team is i play 5 one day matches win them all and have +22 for my net run rate. Every season I end up having around +60 for my net run rate at the end of the season. And I end up winning all the matches aswell.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
DS_4_life said:
What is impressive about my team is i play 5 one day matches win them all and have +22 for my net run rate. Every season I end up having around +60 for my net run rate at the end of the season. And I end up winning all the matches aswell.
Even if I lose a couple of games, my NRR is always ridiculously high due to the fact that when I win, I absolutely flog.

dodgy

School Cricketer
On difficulty setting "easy"?

DS_4_life said:

tassietiger

International Cricketer
It's mildly believable. OD matches are much easier to thrash in than FC once you get the hang of them. A couple of good bowlers or good batters and you can end up with NRRs of at least 30 every season. 60 is phenomenal, but it's plausible.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
How are you guys doing this. Its quite impressive. I mean I cant control what the team scores. Its upto the computer. Is there any techniques to improve? Pls help.

Users who are viewing this thread