General Questions Thread

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm not the type who can stay on the computer all day or go on bidding wars at 2am.

*cough* Griffo :p Just have to go online once every 3 days, shortcut the players and check back on the day. If you are online great you might be able to get a bargain if not well you can get an indication of the market value. And the bargains usually go during the Aussie afternoon.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I was referring to Griffo setting alarms for 3am to bid on players. :p

Still can't find any gun bowlers above Quality/Quality for sale worth buyin'...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't rush it, the end of the season is almost here and you will find lots of bargains then. You probably could upgrade and get a remarkable for 3 mill.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Thinking about buying a strong bowler, but that will basically drain me of all my money, so I'm not sure if it's worth it. My bowling attack as it stands, for next season.

Resp/Strong/Prof
Med/Resp/Comp
Med/Med/Prof (allrounder, fills space)
Prof/Qual/Strong
Med/Prof/Resp

I need to replace the med/resp/comp and med/med/prof, do you guys reckon it's worth getting a strong or profs?

BANGLAFAN

School Cricketer
Guys i just joined battrick, Need help.

I got 3x batting, 3x bowling, 2x fielding, 2x stamina and 5x Public Relations Officers, 1x Financial Advisors. (coaches). So how many psychologist do i need with that set up? and is that ok?

Can someone please explain to me how the psychologist works? i know what it does but how do you know how many to employ?

thanks.

P.s If i have x4 batting and x4 bowling instead of times x3 and 1x fielding and 1x stamina as above how many psychologist?

Last edited:

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
8 Psychologist. and financial advisors will depend upon the amount of money you have in your bank.

BANGLAFAN

School Cricketer
8 Psychologist. and financial advisors will depend upon the amount of money you have in your bank.

Is that for x4 batting and x4 bowling? Funknath so do you employ x1 psychologist for every x1 coaches?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Correct unless you have double netted on one guy i.e
bowler - 2 bowling
batter - 2 batter
Only need 2 psychologist.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
All of your SPs will attend nets from which a player can gain secondaries. They will have the same effect on the relevant nets whether you have many or few trainees.

Users who are viewing this thread