Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Bowler
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless

The worthless can be anything, just make sure you find players with the 3 mediocre. Do not pay more than 1k for these players. Now you can also find an all rounder or wicket keeper if you want.

3) Training
This will depend on how many 17yo you wish to train. If your squad already has 17yo that much number 2, then you should train them. For the players you brought put at least 1 batting/bowling net. You can put 2 batting/bowling net if you want to pop (go to next level) in half the time. This is up to you but a training schedule you could use:

17yo batter - 1 batting nets
17yo batter - 1 batting net
17 yo bowler - 1 bowler nets
17 yo bowler - 1 bowling net
17 yo keeper - 1 batting, 1 wicket keeping, 1 stamina
17 yo all rounder - 1 batting, 1 bowling, 1 stamina

Keep these nets on these players until they are 22. Take the net off once they pop in their primary (batting, bowling). Take the wicket keeping net off at 20. The 2 stamina nets are rotated between all players, I would take the all rounder up to superb stamina and the rest to respectable minimum.

4) Filling up the lineup, you may not need to do this step depending on how many players you brought at step 2. Fill up your squad with the minimum criteria posted in step 2 but they players can be aged anywhere from 17 to 25.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks dear I will like to have more help with battrick and also how to setup my team their in FTP(some tips to get better

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
How big is the PFL drop for a superb stamina player compared to a respectable one? As I see a few teams are able to field their players in FC and OD and they end up being sublime next Tuesday.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Depends how much they do in the match, I once had Surmon and Teasedale bat something like 2 days and that put them down to lively PFL, and that didn't recover by next Tuesday. I know there's probably someone who can give you pretty good estimations, but I can't.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It seems to hit the bowlers a lot more than batters. Partly cause bowlers are doing 20+ overs x2. The team I was looking at actually rests his bowlers, and my bowlers are the ones that are stuffed. Of course me training 3 of them and one of them being an all rounder doesn't help. My batsmen training are also struggling.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I forgot to mention, that at the time I was still netting Surmon and Teasedale, since then only Surmon gets the big hits. But generally, the bowlers do get the short end of the stick due to the amount of work they do. This season I've been lucky, in that most of my games have lasted around two days with me only batting once, and generally getting the opponents out fairly easily. That will change next season though, when I promote.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Would it be better to sell players now or in the off season. I'm selling off a few guys who I only want to sell, I don't care how much, 1k is fine with me. I figured if I tried to sell them between seasons no one will notice them. If they don't sell I can always give them another go in the off season.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Never sell during the off-season, that's prime buying time if you can find the right player. Always sell before or a few weeks after.

case

School Cricketer
Promotion/Relegation

Batstats currently rates my OD league the strongest Div V OD league in England (and is always top 10). Does that mean I can expect one of the weakest Div IV teams to join my OD league next season? Or is it all random?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That depends on where 1st place is on the promotion table. Then I believe they use the league number 1 vs 1st on promotion, 2 v 2nd on promotion table etc.

Highlander999

ICC President
Who is better out of these two? I reckon Rigby

4.Seymour Ashmore - 30 yo, BT Rating=17,399
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and sensational experience.
He currently has superb batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: superb
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: competent

6.Steve Rigby - 28 yo, BT Rating=26,242
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with respectable leadership skills and remarkable experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: proficient
Batting: proficient Concentration: quality
Bowling: woeful Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

case

School Cricketer
How much would it cost to upgrade the condition of my youth academy to superb? It is only mediocre at the moment and I want it to be superb before my first youth pull next season.

Users who are viewing this thread