Someone Plz find a way to remap the control keys.

As expected, it didn't work :crying. Had no problems in notepad though. I'll try to get another gamepad and see if it works. Thx. for trying.

Has anyone found a way to change the default key configuration from within the game. Neither joy2key nor the software which came along with my gamepad work for me. I am still using the default keys on my gamepad and its terrible.

is their a way to edit the keyboard mapping. or at least know which keys do what. i used to have cricket 2000, and i never really got used to using anything other than the mouse. PLEEZ help.

Where is the e71abed9f0ff536ba498525269ad356e.csv file located? How do u edit 'csv' files?

I found the e71abed9f0ff536ba498525269ad356e.csv file and tried to edit it using MS Excel but when I try to save it, I get the following message:

"e71abed9f0ff536ba498525269ad356e.csv may contain features that are not compatible with CSV. Do you want to keep the workbook in this format?"

I am using MS Office XP. I saved the file to Cricket 2005 root directory but it didn't work. Keys still the same. Can u give me more help on how to edit this file?

I have a 12 button Creative Digital Gamepad. Basically, I want to remap the keys to:

Button 1: Frontfoot shots

Button 2: Backfoot shots

Button: 4: Advance shot

Button 7: Power shot

Users who are viewing this thread