Soon On PlanetCricket...

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I've heard lawn tennis before. In fact, the official name of the Wimbledon tennis club is "All England Lawn Tennis Club".

P

pcfan123

la dee da

----------

I'm doing a really queer "tea cup in my hand" gesture when I say that

scooterau09

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:wave

I'm a newb in that I have not been here in over a year.. however, Dr. Pepper will attest to my writing ability or lack thereof... In due course, I will be producting a fictional wrestling promotion diary. Quick summary of the back story is that at TLC 2010, the WWE and their performers ignored the no chair to the head rule, thus causing them to lose face to the general public (meanwhile John Cena lost his senses).

TNA has never adhered to the popular way of thinking, thus, they are not popular.. Of course, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan running the show don't help matters much.

The WWE and TNA have been demoted to the level when the original ECW began.. Low on the wrestling feed chain, but still capable of big name signings. However, my promotion will be the sole global company, for a short while, as Ring of Honor will soon join me..

What you should know about me? Well, that Scott Sandars in the Majestic's WWA diary... that's me.. I've known Maj and Pepper for quite a while now.. And Tibes, who had a crack at ripping off an EWB diary a few months back..

I write my matches in review form, 3 or 4 lines maximum, unless there is no purpose to the match, in which case, you'll know (usually by a who books this crap or why is this match even occuring).. I write promos in full.. video angles, it depends on if there is a purpose or not..

I will allow sign-ups for a (until the end of the month).. however, do not expect to be pushed (win a lot) for sometime (except out a window:P jk), also, you may be put in development.. after the end of the month, anyone who signs up, will automatically be placed in development.

Wrestlers involved in my diary are: Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, Christopher Daniels, Bryan Danielson, Low-Ki (Kaval), Yoshi Tatsu, Abyss, Robert Roode, James Storm, Chris Harris (Braden Walker), Jay Lethal, Ric Flair, David Flair, Kane, The Great Khali.

And finally... I am fond of the Divas, and book them as equals, and as such, they will have their own show.. Spearheading that show will be my Glamazon Beth Phoenix and include Natalie (Natalya) Neidhart, MsChif, Daffney, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Whisper/Katie Lea, Sarah Stock (Sarita), ODB, Mickie James, Tara (Victoria) and LuFisto.

My plan is for you all to enjoy the shows I bring you.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Going to start a Blackpool story soon on FM11 from the start of the 2013/14 season. I will start it once I finish the 2012/13 season so that will probably be tomorrow since I'm spending most of my time playing it atm :p

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How many stories have you started but never finished now ?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Enough :spy

Not as bad as some members though. I plan on getting through a season at least. And anyway, my stories never have finishing dates so it's hard to actually finish a story.

timmy94

Club Captain
as its the summer, i have a bit of time on my hands, and a better laptop than before. So would anyone be interested in me doing another F1 season, and if so, what year?

timmy94

Club Captain
I was trying to see if 2010 would work, but there are no working tracks for that year. 2008 i think is the newest most reliable year

timmy94

Club Captain
Yeah, with highlights. Having trouble with these new mods though, only default 1999-2002 seasons working for me at the moment:noway

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ok, looks like activity is starting to increase a little now, so hopefully we can have a SOTM sometime soon. And I've finally unstuck Shan's story thread as there hasn't been any posts in nearly a year so no need for it to be stickied.

Users who are viewing this thread