Who deserves to win SOTM, Dec 2009?

• Kev's Ashes Thread Thingy - Kev

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
why would he come on planetcrickey whilst he is busy at work? he has better things to do!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
lemme re type it..

why would he come on planet cricket whilst he is busy at work with better and more
important things to do, than some bull ████ story of the month award?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So why are you viewing and posting, criticising by so called "bull s h it" sotm thread wasting your time.?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
because people seem to thing this is the bees knees of the world, when clearly it's not, especially considering this edition of it was a very poor edition.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is the exact reason (along with others) why Suren is the only story mod left. Speaking from personal experience it's such a hassel and Suren has work and other things that keeps him tied up. It is not his 'duty' as someone earlier has said, his duty is to work to make a living. He'll be on to sort it out in the next week or so, he always does, so give him a break.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I agree with Olie. Suren bhai has a life and its more important than this ████. So binnu and friend wait till Suren bhai is free.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Like Trev & Ollie pointed out, it is really tough for me to get the things done in weekdays. I remember very well about these things & infact, I logged into PC thrice today( from office ) to finish up these things, but I never found time to traverse even a single page after login.

Anyways, the things are done now. For next SOTM, Arslaan requested me that he would be having a go at it. If he is not doing in next 2-3 days, I will do it. Thanks for the patience.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I know bhai....
You're busy person in week days... So, din't force, but dunno why Yash forced.
May be he dunno about you:)

Users who are viewing this thread