• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
A Perfect New Year Gift to me from Planetcricket:)
Thanks all the people for voting me:)
BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR DECADE.!!

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its now confirmed. The poll is closed and I've got 20 votes. But congratulations even the others, as they even are going good:)

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Good luck gajan. And thanks a lot yash. And gary got banned. So, he will not have any nominations. It was favorite of this month. But, now it'll be a cliff hanger, not like this month. If stories of mattfb and tom are taken up,(I guess that won't happen) matt will be favorite imo. And if what I said happens, gazza wouldn't get the award:(

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

And I'll ask suren bhai to put up my career diary after march so that I can get some worthful votes.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I dont want it but people awarded me." will be the words said by some Indian politicians. But I won't say that. I say that the circumstances underwhich I won were the main reason for which I got the sotm award. And its a honor to have it. Not a sham. And I dunno why dint the guys who're opposing me write story and compete with me. I don't say that they're afraid of me. That is what called my luck

Binnu added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

And I don't understand what is the happiness they get in criticising the winner.:facepalm. Why don't they appreciate people and give suggestions and make the story improve. Dunno what is the fun they get by criticising the winner and they do point out Indian fans when India loses a cricket match.(black paint on cricketers homes etc).

Binnu added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

And I guess they just take out a screen shot of my name with title and put two or three face palms besides that. They just act like a candle. They point out other's darkness but they don't realise that their bottom is in darkness.

Highlander999

ICC President
I dont want it but people awarded me." will be the words said by some Indian politicians. But I won't say that. I say that the circumstances underwhich I won were the main reason for which I got the sotm award. And its a honor to have it. Not a sham. And I dunno why dint the guys who're opposing me write story and compete with me. I don't say that they're afraid of me. That is what called my luck

Binnu added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

And I don't understand what is the happiness they get in criticising the winner.:facepalm. Why don't they appreciate people and give suggestions and make the story improve. Dunno what is the fun they get by criticising the winner and they do point out Indian fans when India loses a cricket match.(black paint on cricketers homes etc).

Binnu added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

And I guess they just take out a screen shot of my name with title and put two or three face palms besides that. They just act like a candle. They point out other's darkness but they don't realise that their bottom is in darkness.

You must be smoking some pretty strong stuff at the moment. Mind putting into English what the hell you just said?

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Take it easy Binnu.
Your story has won this because it was the very best.
Don't worry about what others think of your story winning this.
Enjoy the moment and use this to make your story even more popular and silence the critics.
Cheers mate.:)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You must be smoking some pretty strong stuff at the moment. Mind putting into English what the hell you just said?

are you having fun talking to your self?

May be, its the excitement of Binnu as he has been trying to win this title for a long time. :) Anyways, well done Binnu. I will do rest of the formalities either tonight or tomorrow from office :thumbs

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not actually, but what suren bhai said even is bit correct. The main reason was I had some strong criticism from my parents when I broke my glasses. And then, from my vice principal for me infront of gals this morning for breaking a window pane in my college. And I was uncontrolled here as even I was being criticsed here for an achievement.

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

And I'm following bcvs what he said. Finally, I'd like to thank all people who voted for my story.

Users who are viewing this thread