South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well, with India on a superb renaissance against Sri Lanka on their backyard, South Africans would face a big challenge to face these Indians who are on a rampage right now! South Africa are lesser equipped to these Indian conditions than the Lankans and every Indian would be justified in licking his lips for the Africans to arrive in this land and get whacked by the Indian tigers!

Here are the schedule of the matches to be played

November 16: India vs South Africa @ Hyderabad

November 19: India vs South Africa @ Bangalore

November 22: India vs South Africa @ Chennai

November 25: India vs South Africa @ Kolkatta

November 28: India vs South Africa @ Mumbai

But South Africa cannot be discounted because they are right now in very good form, beating New Zealand in three consecutive matches in the ODI series! Their team has a bunch of individuals who play hard for their country and never relent and are led by one of the best young captains right now in world cricket, Graeme Smith who had the previlege of leading the World Test XI in the Super Series against the Australians!

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Will be interesting seeing how SA go on the turning wickets. They have been awesome at home against NZ.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice to see Sify giving highlights of the match for the people who cant watch the match.....South Africa are playing well in the ODI's against New Zealand and hopefully india can continue playing like they are currently play against SriLanka

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
Those who cannot watch the action of this series, can catch video highlights through Sify's video scorecard

http://sify.com/news/othernews/fullstory.php?id=13976579

This is launched by Sify who have got the video rights for the India-South Africa matches!

Big thanks for this. I just read it and it surely looks promosing. And I hope this link doesn't get deleted, because as I see it, this is completely legal.

I can't wait to see this kind of scorecard.

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
India will thrash them. India are at home, SA are without Gibbs an extremly important part of their batting and fielding, India are in fantastic form and India have a better team. 5-0 for me.

satishmania

International Coach
Justin Kemp will be a very dangerous batsman on indian pitches. He's come a long way as a batsman. He'll play the role of Dhoni. Gibbs will be missed a lot. However, AB deVilliers can be a reliable opener. This series will be a much closer one compared to the Sri Lanka series as South Africa are on a purple patch. i give a 3-2 victory for India..

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
3-2 to India since the absence of Gibbs and Boje will cost the Proteas.

*Pin this thread only after completion of SA vs NZ and Ind vs SL series*

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
Those who cannot watch the action of this series, can catch video highlights through Sify's video scorecard

http://sify.com/news/othernews/fullstory.php?id=13976579

This is launched by Sify who have got the video rights for the India-South Africa matches!
Just to confirm that this service is completely legal.

If anyone offers a live feed of the match, that you pay by contacting them my e-mail or something, that will not be legal. Don't be gullible and fall for it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Indiangod said:
India 4-1 defo

Sorry Indiangod! You have said "India 4-1 but you've voted for "South Africa 4-1".

I dont think you can change your option now!

satishmania said:
i understand that saisrini wanted to be the one to start this thread.. :p

Well, not really! I was just browsing over the fixtures of the India-SA ODI series and was also in the euphoria of India's series win over Sri Lanka that I decided, this was the best time to start this thread and keep the discussion going!

andrew_nixon said:
Just to confirm that this service is completely legal.

If anyone offers a live feed of the match, that you pay by contacting them my e-mail or something, that will not be legal. Don't be gullible and fall for it.

I wont fall for it in future! Thanks! :cool:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Zaheer Khan looks to be in serious contention for the India-South Africa series

Zaheer Khan looks to be in serious contention for the India-South Africa series commencing on November 16th. He has already picked 13 wickets in 3 innings with two 6 wickets hauls in the Duleep Trophy against South Zone and in the ongoing match against Central Zone!

He definitely needs to be picked now! I am sure after dropping him, his attitude now would have a severe beating and he must return a reformed person!

Users who are viewing this thread