South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think SA walked out as a better team. Indians missed the trick here. Only a bit of application was needed to see-off the opening overs and capitalise later.
One intersting thing I noticed- Indians still didn't attack the major bowlers in the opposition which can put immense pressure on opposition. We have the experience of Sachin and Sehwag but still not good enough to see-off an aging, hardly-effective Pollock. Instead his career has been revived. I can't wait to see him thrashed by Gilchrist and co. What worked against SL is that Vaas was taken apart and Murali safely negotiated and automatically SL's back was broken.
And SA still has a lot of things to cover-up. India's incompetence clearly hid all the short-comings in SA camp. Aus series will certainly show what I mean here.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mahesh Babu said:
Dravid is a very bad captain.Sehwag should be the captain

Sehwag is poorer than Dravid! Dravid has done well enough to suggest that India has a bright future under him

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Indiatimes' quickies are one of the most biased pictorials I have ever read. This is not a one-off... the quickies are always biased. I even sent a feedback to them once about the same. No response, of course.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
siddharth2002 said:
I think SA walked out as a better team. Indians missed the trick here. Only a bit of application was needed to see-off the opening overs and capitalise later.
One intersting thing I noticed- Indians still didn't attack the major bowlers in the opposition which can put immense pressure on opposition. We have the experience of Sachin and Sehwag but still not good enough to see-off an aging, hardly-effective Pollock. Instead his career has been revived. I can't wait to see him thrashed by Gilchrist and co. What worked against SL is that Vaas was taken apart and Murali safely negotiated and automatically SL's back was broken.
And SA still has a lot of things to cover-up. India's incompetence clearly hid all the short-comings in SA camp. Aus series will certainly show what I mean here.
A certain Herschelle Gibbs will be playing against the Aussies, and also the toss doesnt play a huge factor down under. I am sure the Saffers will give the Aussies a run for their money!

prarara

International Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying that India was incompetant; rather, I believe that in the face of past performances India is improving, and hopefully will manage to become contenders for the next World Cup.

My browser was going slowly, I'll delete the tripple posts. Sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread