South Africa tour of England

Well deserved hundred by Root on his captaincy debut.

Is the extra responsibility what Root needs to start converting more 100s?

Don't kick a man while he's down

Sorry, as an England fan have to grab every opportunity before the inevitable batting collapses!

Forgot how consistent Philander was, looks best bowler by a country mile

South Africa will need a big score by both Bavuma and de Kock if they are to get at least 400.

Looks like we'll be lucky to get a draw.

Moeen, Moeen Moeen, Moeen Moeen, Moeen Moeen Ali....

South Africa have to deal with no Philander which is a huge blow considering he is argubly their best bowler by any stretch.

Pitch is spinning which is a good sign for Moeen and Dawson for England in SA''s 2nd innings.
Finally Elgar brings Duminy on. He should have been used for a couple of overs in the first innings rather than Du Bruyn and Bavuma.

South Africa have to deal with no Philander which is a huge blow considering he is argubly their best bowler by any stretch.
What happened to him ? Did he get injured or something ?

He has another... ?

I know only joking... I take it's his bowling hand and has swelled up, very painful.

It bothered him for about the next hour, but he ended up scoring a well deserved half century. However not able to bowl has aided England tremendously and Moeen 'I am best England player' Ali will surely bowl England to victory..?

He has another... ?
It bothered him for about the next hour, but he ended up scoring a well deserved half century. However not able to bowl has aided England tremendously and Moeen 'I am best England player' Ali will surely bowl England to victory..?
I would have thought to retire hurt another hit on the hand would could have been catastrophic. Isn't it better he can bowl than bat.

Users who are viewing this thread