South Africa tour of England

Giles was a key component of that 2005 Ashes win, yet always underrated due to Flintoff, KP etc. Watched the other day the 2005 Old Trafford test, people were queuing to get in about 1/4 of mile around the ground. Happy days!
They were a good togther set of lads and a great team no real individual stars[DOUBLEPOST=1499930649][/DOUBLEPOST]
This got my attention.
Maybe he was wound up boyz will be boyz

Sh*t! Just when I open the scorecard, someone's out, and that's Amla!

Anderson was brilliant this morning, got England back in the match. Good start by saffies bowlers but root and balance fighting back. Of course we have Moeen to fall upon if needs must ;)

Do feel England need a first innings lead so crucial days batting ahead

Good to see Bairstow outta here. South Africa will have to get Moeen Ali out if they want to get England all out for at least 250, thus gaining a good lead.

Good to see Bairstow outta here. South Africa will have to get Moeen Ali out if they want to get England all out for at least 250, thus gaining a good lead.

That's a given now :noway

I would love nothing more then for Amla to score a ton today

If I were Faf, I'd try getting quick runs at this point, keep the lead to maybe 475, declare and have England bat over the next two days, considering if SA don't get all out quickly. But Anderson is making the ball talk quite a bit which is a problem...

If I were Faf, I'd try getting quick runs at this point, keep the lead to maybe 475, declare and have England bat over the next two days, considering if SA don't get all out quickly. But Anderson is making the ball talk quite a bit which is a problem...

Bat for the first session tomorrow unless it's partly cloudy then declare. No need to be so aggressive

Bat for the first session tomorrow unless it's partly cloudy then declare. No need to be so aggressive
Seeing that they are 8 down, it's likely England will bat first thing in the morning. Oh wait faf has declared.

Seeing that they are 8 down, it's likely England will bat first thing in the morning. Oh wait faf has declared.

Wanted to get a crack at them late in the day.

Come on we all love seeing some Keshav/Philander/Morkel masterclass

This series will be tied just before tea tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1500239727][/DOUBLEPOST]
They were a good togther set of lads and a great team no real individual stars[DOUBLEPOST=1499930649][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe he was wound up boyz will be boyz
Old peoples talk... ? Reminiscing over days gone by.

This series will be tied just before tea tomorrow.
Seems likely the way Philander and Morkel are bowling. Plus there's Maharaj to contend with as well.

Users who are viewing this thread