Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprised that Broad and Anderson haven’t been ‘rotated’ yet. Me thinks Crawley and Lees could do with some of that rotation though.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Surprised that Broad and Anderson haven’t been ‘rotated’ yet. Me thinks Crawley and Lees could do with some of that rotation though.
Can't drop Crawley cause then Kent would have to pick him.
Rob-Key-1200x900.png

Bevab

Staff Member
An actually competent playing XI from South Africa? What is this sorcery??

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
What a new ball spell this is from England. Although the less said about the South African batting effort the better.

One thing that's really interesting is the parallel between Wiaan Mulder and Andrew Flintoff at the same stage in their careers:

Andrew Flintoff
1662808636992.png

Wiaan Mulder
1662808686379.png

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
350 by end of play should be the approach for England, it's a 3-day game with chance of more rain.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Looking through the tributes paid to the crown. Tough call for the cricketers to follow with a nation and the greater world in mourning.

For the historians its the first time since 1952 the anthem rendition ‘God save the king’ played at a sporting event.

Bevab

Staff Member
Looking through the tributes paid to the crown. Tough call for the cricketers to follow with a nation and the greater world in mourning.

For the historians its the first time since 1952 the anthem rendition ‘God save the king’ played at a sporting event.

If you believe the ‘greater’ world is in mourning let alone the nation of UK, I have a bridge to sell to you.

Bevab

Staff Member
It’s criminal that South Africa did not bowl a single over of spin to Ollie Pope. Might have got a lead if they did so.

Jansen has been spectacular in this match and if properly managed can easily become one of the greatest pacers in South African history as illustrious as that list may be. Rabada on the other hand, not so much. Seems like he’s been the Bazball target for sometime now that England have realised that fighting Nortje with aggression can only lead to a worse collapse.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If you believe the ‘greater’ world is in mourning let alone the nation of UK, I have a bridge to sell to you.
Buddy seriously dont think so much of yourself, your thinking and ideals may similar to some on this forum but by no way its representative of the current state of mourning for the loss of the Queen.

I mean seriously how can you measure how many people are in mourning and whats the significance? Dealing with facts we can look at the current test match taking a couple days off etc……Even Sachin made a twitter post with regards to the Queen’s death.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Buddy seriously dont think so much of yourself, your thinking and ideals may similar to some on this forum but by no way its representative of the current state of mourning for the loss of the Queen.

I mean seriously how can you measure how many people are in mourning and whats the significance? Dealing with facts we can look at the current test match taking a couple days off etc……Even Sachin made a twitter post with regards to the Queen’s death.
This is your best bit yet

Users who are viewing this thread