Space Stuff

D

Deleted member 46200

To add to the discussion, they only reason humanity hasn't stepped on the moon in over 40+ years because it's too tweaking expensive and unnecessary for us to do so. Remember that we don't need humans to land on the moon to know more about it, especially when satellites and rovers will be more useful with respect to the money spent on them.
Now, if the moon was like the Pilbara region we would be all over it like a rash. I work for the largest... Think bigger.... No bigger than that and even bigger than that... Great okay... Mining Corporation. If mineral deposits were found in abundance (proven) we would be there. Current surveying of the moon is piecemeal it take ages to do proper geological surveys to find out the density and yield of minerals inside the earth... I wonder how I know? Ask me in the AMA?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now, if the moon was like the Pilbara region we would be all over it like a rash. I work for the largest... Think bigger.... No bigger than that and even bigger than that... Great okay... Mining Corporation. If mineral deposits were found in abundance (proven) we would be there. Current surveying of the moon is piecemeal it take ages to do proper geological surveys to find out the density and yield of minerals inside the earth... I wonder how I know? Ask me in the AMA?

Asking for sure. :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
SpaceX>NASA

I didn't mean to compare which is greater, obvious with NASA and ESA being government supported - they gain upper hand any day over private ones, especially when it comes to handling of failures. I bet, both places have unquestionably, the most talented ones.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
To add to the discussion, they only reason humanity hasn't stepped on the moon in over 40+ years because it's too tweaking expensive and unnecessary for us to do so. Remember that we don't need humans to land on the moon to know more about it, especially when satellites and rovers will be more useful with respect to the money spent on them.

There were some whistle blowers claiming the human mission combined by both US and Russia to go to moon finding some alien base + crashed ship leading to abort further missions to moon, that video clipping was indeed authentic - but till date, it is something that was not proved to be 100% true or 100% wrong. This was also covered in depth in Ancient Aliens TV show.

Whoever is interested on these moon landing missions, would recommend to watch those episodes from Ancient Aliens. If you have HULU subscription, you can watch it for free.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
There were some whistle blowers claiming the human mission combined by both US and Russia to go to moon finding some alien base + crashed ship leading to abort further missions to moon, that video clipping was indeed authentic - but till date, it is something that was not proved to be 100% true or 100% wrong. This was also covered in depth in Ancient Aliens TV show.

Whoever is interested on these moon landing missions, would recommend to watch those episodes from Ancient Aliens. If you have HULU subscription, you can watch it for free.

So some advanced alien species gets as far as our moon, decides to leave some base and then clears off back into the cosmos. Nah I don't think so.......

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
So some advanced alien species gets as far as our moon, decides to leave some base and then clears off back into the cosmos. Nah I don't think so.......

But that's what even the moon lander Buzz Aldrin think so for the existence of such a base. ;) I doubt whether a person with reputation of being a second person to land there, would come up with such a speculation. So who knows, what has been hidden or which has been revealed. That question remains open, as none agreed nor denied it 100%.

D

Deleted member 46200

I didn't mean to compare which is greater, obvious with NASA and ESA being government supported - they gain upper hand any day over private ones, especially when it comes to handling of failures. I bet, both places have unquestionably, the most talented ones.
Really... ? Space X to me looks very highly funded.[DOUBLEPOST=1502142548][/DOUBLEPOST]
But that's what even the moon lander Buzz Aldrin think so for the existence of such a base. ;) I doubt whether a person with reputation of being a second person to land there, would come up with such a speculation. So who knows, what has been hidden or which has been revealed. That question remains open, as none agreed nor denied it 100%.
Where did you find those mushrooms... ? We've gone from Geology to aliens on the moon...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator

I know that but in my opinion, I don't believe it :)

D

Deleted member 46200

There was no collaboration between the Russians and the USA just ask McCarthy?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Really... ? Space X to me looks very highly funded.

I like space X too, they have very promising things on their plate - but we would know down the lane in time whether they sustain in this area. At this time, I prefer NASA because they know how it feels when they fail. There were several failure missions in NASA and it just comes with experience. Hope spaceX establish themselves down the lane even if they fail - Failure here includes even a loss of human life.

I love all - space X, NASA and ESA. Whichever comes related to space. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1502142974][/DOUBLEPOST]
There was no collaboration between the Russians and the USA just ask McCarthy?

It was a whistle blower which NASA refused to accept or deny. But again, there are several whistle blowers there lying. It was just my personal opinion that video shown in that scenario from ancient aliens episode looked very authentic.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I know that but in my opinion, I don't believe it :)

me neither. :) Because every kind of those cases - things remain as question without any concrete answer. So if you put that way, anything without concrete answer never belong to fact category. I just follow those because they keep me interesting. :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
me neither. :) Because every kind of those cases - things remain as question without any concrete answer. So if you put that way, anything without concrete answer never belong to fact category. I just follow those because they keep me interesting. :)

Oh yeah, I am glad you post these things, great for conversation. It allows us to give our opinions and to debate etc :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh yeah, I am glad you post these things, great for conversation. It allows us to give our opinions and to debate etc :thumbs
Even though it's pure bollocks... ? Watch vintage space very good youtube blog x

Users who are viewing this thread