SportBroadCasting Cricket 07 v 6.01 Muhammad Saad

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'm currently busy with the stroke variation patch but if u need help with anything i might be able to guide u.

Allrounder18

Banned
Did you remember my cricket 2007 swing and seam Idea ?

Version 2.10 features
1- "Coaching setup" if you are good in one particular department you can trade off for other department. but choose wisely as this will adverse affect your prime attributes.
2-you cannot change your batsman attributes later in the game and you should look to develop them by playing the game wisely.
3-you have an option to save the statistics in text format but for this you have to create a folder manually in :
C:\Documents and Settings\Muhammad Saad\My Documents\VBApp\
at this point you only save the text format file and you cannot load it
4-This time you get to know how you out in the previous innings and you should focus on how you out in the coaching setup.
for eg if u out by pace you should be working your defense in the "coaching setup". If you out by pace ,movement and accuracy you should working your defense and technique in the "coaching setup"
if you get hold at certain feilding position other than caught behind you cannot do any thing as this is relate to your MENTAL strength which cannot be worked in the "coaching setup"

guys can you post some scrennies of your player?

Allrounder18

Banned
Hey guys check the new version.
Sports Broad Cricket Vs 4.57 features
---------------------------------------
1-Dynamic Height and Weight system ,It means when you define your player age ,height ,weight
at the begining of the game they will change later on when you progress through the game (It
is recomended to start your player at least age of 14 or more)
2-New and pleasant presentation.
3-No need to set the AI bowler attributes ,it will level up automatically as your player
increases their attributes

Known Issues
----------------------------------------
when u load the player the balls stats will set to start from the begining which result in
ruining of batsman strike rate and bowler(which statistics are not required cuz of fluctuation
in bowler attributes) econ and strike rate.

go get it ,its in the first post.

Allrounder18

Banned
Sports Broad Cricket Vs 4.70 features
---------------------------------------
1-Bug removed relating loading a player now its fully functional.
2-Different players will deteriote differently means some players will end up lose thier attributes more than others.

ZoraxDoom said:
I must say, this seems quite nice. I'm downloading it now.
pls post the review and the screenie of your player.

pls guys post kinda review

Allrounder18

Banned
Jaztheman said:
is good but it can't save and what are the buttons at the top for
you first have to click on the button "CLICK" only once ,it will create a directory for save player ,then when u want to save a player than click on "copy" and then "save" and the exit the game if u wanna. after u load the game for new session just click on "load" and then "paste" and your last player will load.

Allrounder18

Banned
Sports Broad Cricket version 6.01 features
----------------------------------------------
1- Deteriotion of players completely revamped ,no you see different players deteriote differently
2- New SBC points system(TM), now compare your player over the Internet by posting his screenie.
3- New player improvement sytem.Different people improve differently over the time
4- Now you cannt set your batsman attributes to max out in this new sytem you are allowed to set
maximum of 275 points out of 500 to your all five attributes If you allot more than 275 the
skill points alloter turns in to red telling you that u have allot more than actual points
so that u can set it back but if u still dont cancel your some alloted points than upon
clicking on OVER button the CPU arrange the exceeds points so that they came back to 275.

In this way u now have a proper cricket sim player and with the New SBC points system(TM) you
can compare your player to other players .

Users who are viewing this thread