Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hameed didn't report any incidents to the ACSU, so if it is true that he was approached, he actually is punishable under the Anti-Corruption Code for a minimum 1 year.

He will be dropped regardless. I don't see him playing for Pakistan ever again.

We don't have space for honest players.

D

Dutch

He will be dropped regardless. I don't see him playing for Pakistan ever again.

We don't have space for honest players.

But why has he said that he didnt speak to the NOTW when it is clear he did? How honest is that?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Who was the guy asking questions to Hameed. It looked as if the guy was talking more than Hameed and he was like "Yeah, thats true.". The Hameed video is crap. There is nothing he seems to be telling them spontaneously. He is only reacting to claims in that video.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
This hameed video is absolute trash journalism, one that notw is known for. This video is shot after the scandal, in a discreet manner like a random fan and then putting words in hameed's mouth. Hameed also bullshits while making conversation, but clearly as a frustrated player who wasn't given chances. Notw is promoting it as hammed talked to them which hameed truthfully denies and should sue their ass.

If notw continues crap like this then even their original news story will start looking dubious.

ksduded added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Plus if cricket is supposed to be a gentleman's sport, what does this mean for other sports played in Pakistan? Or Pakistani's in general?

I don't mind generalizing my statement.

Have you seen Pakistani fans? From where do they look gentleman? Pakistan follows cricket with a passion and it is not subjected to a special group of citizens.

That statement is like all Australians are racist. Again a generalization.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I've always been completely against this but I think now the tour should be scrapped, Pakistan as a whole organization from player to the board be thoroughly investigated and they should be suspended until they are completely investigated.

ZeeL4J8C2

School Cricketer
Same here, I had some sympathy are first but it just seems they are crooks by nature.

Crooks by nature, why your credibility is rising by the post.

ZeeL4J8C2 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

i was beleiving all this until i actually read some of the News of the world articles. illimanati, secret society, Clinton asks hillary to get a boob job,

LOl this is not a credible source, its a joke of a news paper. Lets stop the madness and consider the source please

TumTum

International Cricketer
Have you seen Pakistani fans? From where do they look gentleman? Pakistan follows cricket with a passion and it is not subjected to a special group of citizens.

That statement is like all Australians are racist. Again a generalization.

Haha playing the race card, how typical.

The fact is almost every Pakistani player is involved and PCB allows it. Ban Pakistan cricket!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Crooks by nature, why your credibility is rising by the post.

ZeeL4J8C2 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

i was beleiving all this until i actually read some of the News of the world articles. illimanati, secret society, Clinton asks hillary to get a boob job,

LOl this is not a credible source, its a joke of a news paper. Lets stop the madness and consider the source please

I don't doubt the Clinton article TBH :p

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
But why has he said that he didnt speak to the NOTW when it is clear he did? How honest is that?

Because he did not know that they were NOTW?

If you look at the video, it seems more like a causal chat then an interview.

It was obviously secretly taped and Hameed had no idea he was speaking to a reporter.

ali_ed2001 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Haha playing the race card, how typical.

The fact is almost every Pakistani player is involved and PCB allows it. Ban Pakistan cricket!

So 3 players being suspended is equivalent to the whole team?

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Who else would he have been talking to? A random guy from the street asking secret information and happily answering?

According to the news reports he was approached by an Airline company for sponsorships (from what I remember).

and what secret information? did you actually see the video? he basically says "yes yes" to pretty much everything we already know.

The chat transcript provided by NOTW and video are totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread