Spot the Ball - S2 - Round 9 (golf) - Results Posted!

Will Abhas win this season?

• Yes he will

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Who is Abhas?

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really confused between red and black. But I'd still choose black!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I used to play golf and I can assure those who have gone black, you are wrong. The size of that bunker would mean he would never get the shot that high. The trajectory for that shot would be in line with red.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, Treva, Tom also plays golf and he's assured us that it is very unlikely of it being red.

So, who is the better golfer?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If it is green he's sliced it like a bitch. Is the golfer Justin Rose? Looks a little like him.

P

pcfan123

Sorry for the delay guys, been a busy weekend. Will settle it tonight

Highlander999

ICC President
I used to play golf and I can assure those who have gone black, you are wrong. The size of that bunker would mean he would never get the shot that high. The trajectory for that shot would be in line with red.

I had a handicap of 4, won the central Scotland Junior Golf Championship with my club and the central Scotland summer match-play tournie also (I was the last group out so had to sink the winning putt ;)) I'm pretty damn confident :p (Gonna look like a right tool if this is wrong)

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I had a handicap of 4, won the central Scotland Junior Golf Championship with my club and the central Scotland summer match-play tournie also (I was the last group out so had to sink the winning putt ;)) I'm pretty damn confident :p (Gonna look like a right tool if this is wrong)

You're handicapped? why the hell did I listen to you while betting :noway
:p

Users who are viewing this thread