Spot the Ball - Season 2 over- ZoraxDoom is the Champ!

Spot the Ball Season 3

• Looking forward to it.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Looking forward to it but (suggestion in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tired of Spot the Ball, will not play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcfan123

Yea it got real close to the end, if DSB had guessed correctly in Sudden Death he would have tied Abhas for second as well.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

ZD is not Asian!! He just says he got Asian background just b.c he thinks it makes him kool. But he is not Asian looking. So it doesnt count!

Im pretty sure BKB is not a baby either :sarcasm

BTW that is William Hung

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yea it got real close to the end, if DSB had guessed correctly in Sudden Death he would have tied Abhas for second as well.
You don't need to remind me... :laugh

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not a single point in this season of spot the ball. :(

But still happy,At least I didn't cheated.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm rich!:banana2 But not as much as Zorax!

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am ready to give 1 million (which is maximum amount I won in season 1 by winning whole season) but don't know to whom to send. Should I send to you Mark or to PC Bank? If someone can contact Chetan and he can somehow his 70 million then that will be great to make prize money high and give to users who won by fair. I accepted I cheated in 1 round so I deserved ban and wanted to return money now. Congrats to winner though. I don't want any wars now but I will say by honestly that I didn't cheated in this season but still cheating is cheating so Mark has taken right decision. :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
After failing for the first season and most of the second I'm pretty pleased to have got the last 3 right.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
We could do different sport types out of 12: 3 outdoor team sports (football, American football, rugby), 3 indoor team sports (basketball, Ice hockey (spot the puck), volleyball), 3 outdoor individual sports (tennis, golf, croquet) and finally 3 cricket rounds. How does that sound?

P

pcfan123

We could do different sport types out of 12: 3 outdoor team sports (football, American football, rugby), 3 indoor team sports (basketball, Ice hockey (spot the puck), volleyball), 3 outdoor individual sports (tennis, golf, croquet) and finally 3 cricket rounds. How does that sound?

I like the idea of dividing sports up based on certain categories but I am a little partial to having cricket every alternate round due to this being a cricket forum.

Thoughts?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If you insist on doing that then it'll be pretty similar to the season just gone. If you don't want to change it then I suggest just using different sports than the ones already used.

Used sports: Baseball, football, American football, volleyball and golf.

Non-used sports: Basketball, Ice hockey, tennis, table tennis, badminton, squash, beach volleyball (:p), rugby, Aussie Rules.

P

pcfan123

Sweet thanks for the list.

Also I was thinking incase someone seals a lead before 10 rounds, the remaining can be some out of the box things like "whats this guy holding" etc Just for laughs.

I think Ill follow your idea. So care to help me make Round based list? What category for the first 4

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Eh I might have trouble finding pictures for some of those obscure sports though. I try to get pictures that are not easily found using Google images for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread