Spot the Ball - Season 2 over- ZoraxDoom is the Champ!

Spot the Ball Season 3

• Looking forward to it.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Looking forward to it but (suggestion in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tired of Spot the Ball, will not play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stick to cricket. If you didnt notice, I failed to get off the mark this season compared to the 3 (I think) I got right in season 1 :o ;)

But then again I forgot this was taking place until the last few rounds :doh

P

pcfan123

Yea but a few points to mention:

In season 1 your 3 points won you the championship and this was because in season one the average number of balls was well over 7.

In season 2 i started making it around 4-5 and a lot more people got into the points.

Season 3 will have 4 balls per picture, that should make it very competitive.

Also we have a vote for cricket only. So I will put up a poll to see if the purists want Season 3 to be cricket only (with 4 balls it allows for logic and reason based).

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I dont think I won, I didnt recieve any vCash :p. I think I came second or something close.

BKB1991 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Why not make more no. of balls, it stops fluke chances, but though it does ensure competitiveness between the participants

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I prefer it with sports other than cricket. The cricket ones are pretty boring really.

And BKB, you won because Friend369 (or whatever) was disqualified and banned for cheating.

I particularly would like to see some individual sports such as tennis first up. I will PM you with what I would do for pictures.

EDIT: Just seen the above post. Will post this in that thread as well.

P

pcfan123

I dont think I won, I didnt recieve any vCash :p. I think I came second or something close.

BKB1991 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Why not make more no. of balls, it stops fluke chances, but though it does ensure competitiveness between the participants

Yea I never cleared this up and thats my fault.

Friend863 was crowned champion of Season I but he was caught cheating and admitted it. As a result you were the actual champion and I did send you 1 million vCash. I just never mentioned it as I did not want to bring public all this ugly business. Friend and Chetan also received life bans from Spot the Ball but got away with a collective heist of 70 odd million vCash.

Anyways, if you want Ill send you the prize money again, and you are the inaugural champion.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I prefer it with sports other than cricket. The cricket ones are pretty boring really.

And BKB, you won because Friend369 (or whatever) was disqualified and banned for cheating.

I particularly would like to see some individual sports such as tennis first up. I will PM you with what I would do for pictures.

EDIT: Just seen the above post. Will post this in that thread as well.

Interesting choice of numbers......

Just found out I did win it, Wtf I didnt get my Million!!!!

P

pcfan123

For the record I did send you 1 million along with some of the other top finishers last Season.

However for your peace of mind, I have sent you another million right now.

Users who are viewing this thread