Spot the Ball - Season 2 over- ZoraxDoom is the Champ!

Spot the Ball Season 3

• Looking forward to it.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Looking forward to it but (suggestion in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tired of Spot the Ball, will not play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcfan123

How much did I bet? hope it wasn't lots!

EDIT: Don't worry, considering there's only one bet on pink it's quite obvious :laugh

Wasn't there a bet limit hMarka? Someone's obviously put 1mil+ on this.

That rule is just in effect to avoid situations like in season one where Friend863 and Chetan were constantly cheatin.

So from now on anyone placing large excessive amounts will automatically be suspicious and banned from Spot the Ball.

This round is fine, and I do not suspect anyone of cheating, I just am trying to avoid all future instances of having to deal with cheats like Friend863 and Chetan.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

In all honestly I don't even care if you bet large amounts once in a while. But if I start to see a pattern I will ban that person without hesitation.

Highlander999

ICC President
That rule is just in effect to avoid situations like in season one where Friend863 and Chetan were constantly cheatin.

So from now on anyone placing large excessive amounts will automatically be suspicious and banned from Spot the Ball.

This round is fine, and I do not suspect anyone of cheating, I just am trying to avoid all future instances of having to deal with cheats like Friend863 and Chetan.

It was so obvious well, but meh, their sad little lives revolved around this stuff, so they are the ones who end up looking silly

P

pcfan123

My only issue with the final outcome was that Chetan made 70 million vCash off it and it upset the balance of the bank statistics.

Every single other person on this site who tries to increase their vCash through legitimate channels was pissed off. Many PMed me and its partly my fault. I should have abandoned the event.

I never mentioned it to the mods but I hope many of you do and have them take back the money.

Anyways, that is the last I want to hear of this issue, so to recap:

Please do not place large bets, if you start to then you will not be allowed to compete in the season and I will start to skew the odds to where it is not even worth it.

So play nice or all will suffer.

Don't be a douche basically.

Highlander999

ICC President
When I was vBookie Team I had access to the iBank where you can edit everyone's vCash. I think I still have the link somewhere and can PM you it if you want. I still have access to modcp as well, I'll check if you can remove vCash via that (I'm pretty sure you can)

P

pcfan123

Spottheball.jpg

Well ladies and gentlemen the season is finally over with ZoraxDoom sealing a come from behind win in Sudden Death. Thank you all for participating and hope to see you all playing again when Season 3 arrives in a few days.

Prizes:

-ZoraxDoom wins Season 2 of Spot the Ball with 5 points after 11 Rounds and takes home 10 million vCash!

-Abhas finishes 2nd and takes home 1 million vCash!

-varun_rustagi, Pranav, D-S-B- , treva , ankurcshah ,Mad ,darthlewis and mattfb tie for third and take 125,000 vCash each

- Pranav receives 1 million for being one of the few who played all 11 rounds (winner chosen randomly amongst most active players)

Spot the Ball Season 2 Final Standings (After 11 Rounds)
ZoraxDoom -5
Abhas -4
varun_rustagi - 3
Pranav - 3
-D-S-B- -3
treva -3
ankurcshah -3
Mad -3
darthlewis - 3
mattfb-3
Akash000 -2
blake -2
Yogy -2
ursonly11 -2
rizkhan17-2
blazerix-2
Highlander999-2
Huegal-1
deathrevenge9 -1
MacLovin - 1
darshil -1
gougie -1
kellerwwfc -1
Maney2k9 -1
User2010-1
hedger_14 -1

---------------------------------------

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congrats Zorax!
Good season Mark, can't wait for seaon 3!

P

pcfan123

Spot the Ball Tournament Summary​

Season 1 Final Standings (After 9 rounds)
BKB1991 - 3 points
Aditya - 2 points
Yogy - 2 points
Highlander999 - 2 points
MacLovin - 2 points
deathrevenge9 - 2 points
BackwardPoint- 2 points
treva - 2 points
hedger - 2 points
Darshil - 2 points
gougie - 1 point
Karachi Xpress - 1 point
CG123 - 1 point
Huegel - 1 point
ursonly11 - 1 point
brownies - 1 point
dutchad - 1 point
varun_rustagi- 1 point
abhas - 1 point
skrillex_x - 1point
Pranav - 1 point
Gazza - 1 point

Season 2 Final Standings (After 11 Rounds)
ZoraxDoom -5
Abhas -4
varun_rustagi - 3
Pranav - 3
-D-S-B- -3
treva -3
ankurcshah -3
Mad -3
darthlewis - 3
mattfb-3
Akash000 -2
blake -2
Yogy -2
ursonly11 -2
rizkhan17-2
blazerix-2
Highlander999-2
Huegal-1
deathrevenge9 -1
MacLovin - 1
darshil -1
gougie -1
kellerwwfc -1
Maney2k9 -1
User2010-1
hedger_14 -1

Hall of Champions

BKB1991 (season 1)
muscle%20man%20bunting.jpg

ZoraxDoom (season 2)
WilliamHung.JPG

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZD is not Asian!! He just says he got Asian background just b.c he thinks it makes him kool. But he is not Asian looking. So it doesnt count!

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Congrats Zorax!

Now that this season is over, I'd like to mention that it was a hell lot better than the previous one. That's the reason I participated in all the rounds. Everyone played fair and it was a great decision to ban Friend843 from this. This season was a thriller. Everyone expected Abhas to win, but there came Zorax (with a bit of luck in the previous round :p) overtaking him the last three rounds!

Pranav receives 1 million for being one of the few who played all 11 rounds (winner chosen randomly amongst most active players)

Lol. It feels great to win random things. I guess the banner favored me as well. :p

Users who are viewing this thread