Steam update for DBC17 released

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was Playing my Match and What happened I got Notification of Patch Released Soon , suddenly I restarted the game Conformed Patch 4 Released .

Today is 30th April 2017 , BA completed their Promise of Late April released

upload_2017-4-30_12-4-11.png
upload_2017-4-30_12-4-11.png

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thank you for this. Looks like a lot of work went into it. I hope (fingers crossed) we get to wear sleeves as career players. I know it's just appearances but that was something I always wanted. Would be fantastic.

EDIT: Does any experienced gamer know how long a patch usually takes to be approved on PS4?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh good effot tho like them notes are good just have to wait on console so be Tuesday or Wednesday

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Most Likely last time Ross confirmed that it was summited then it was out a couple of day later

Oh fearsome tweak off.

As I said above this is in an interim PC only patch which will continue to be worked on and the console will be submitted later, this isn't actually patch 4 but a first look in progress. I've no idea why BA haven't said that and if people like you who can't read the 2nd post of the thread get the wrong end of the stick and have a shit for in a few days BA can only accept the blame.

Try reading posts.

zayno

Club Captain
Hope console patch is ready by the time champions trophy begins. that will be cool.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Oh fearsome tweak off.

As I said above this is in an interim PC only patch which will continue to be worked on and the console will be submitted later, this isn't actually patch 4 but a first look in progress. I've no idea why BA haven't said that

They promised a patch by the end of the month: presumably an interim build is their way of making sure that their record in never not delivering what they promise is continued? 100% record.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes it will be differently this week[DOUBLEPOST=1493537397][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh so hang on pc have got the patch first and we will have to wait ages when PS4 has been out for longer makes sense

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
They promised a patch by the end of the month: presumably an interim build is their way of making sure that their record in never not delivering what they promise is continued? 100% record.

My issue is with it not being announced for what it is, an interim step towards patch 4. We already have people assuming this IS patch 4 and it's imminently coming to console. It's not and it's not.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
But most likely will be soon because it does say has to be approved so not sure what your on mate these patch notes will be on console too let's see when big ant announce something

Users who are viewing this thread