Steam update for DBC17 released

AnkitC

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nevermind. Found it. Kinda strange though.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It might sound stupid but how exactly do you select AI difficulty in Competitions?

I couldn't even find a Difficulty settings in the Settings Menu.
Be careful though I am finding that after exiting and coming back later that if things are not done in the general settings they are not sticking I found when I changed to manual fielding when I came back it was back on semi assisted done a few experiments and found it only stuck when done in the general settings I know the difficulty is not in there but may do the same.
Also I found the same thing happened with gameplay modiiers

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When is patch 5 coming out?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Have there been updates after patch 4 came out on console for pc player? Wondering if work is still being done on this game. (Console user)

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have there been updates after patch 4 came out on console for pc player? Wondering if work is still being done on this game. (Console user)
work may be underway, however we won't hear about it for atleast a few weeks as patch 4 has just come out

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@mikeymerren @MattW When can we expect next patch. Please release a patch to make online gaming stable, it's really not good at the moment. While bowling cannot see the bat-ball contact when the batsman plays a shot. Fielders react very late. No drop catches at all in semi-assisted fielding. Not enough shot power. When timed all three perfectly with green on timing meter it either edges or doesn't connect well to reach the boundary. 8 runs bug still exists. Thanks for supporting but please look into online gameplay in the coming patches. :)

Aditya130293

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@mikeymerren @MattW When can we expect next patch. Please release a patch to make online gaming stable, it's really not good at the moment. While bowling cannot see the bat-ball contact when the batsman plays a shot. Fielders react very late. No drop catches at all in semi-assisted fielding. Not enough shot power. When timed all three perfectly with green on timing meter it either edges or doesn't connect well to reach the boundary. 8 runs bug still exists. Thanks for supporting but please look into online gameplay in the coming patches. :)
Yes.I also face many issues. The biggest one is that shot delay animation can't see bat ball contact at all. Online need to be improved.It would be much better if their would some optimisation patch for laptop players because many laptop players face Stuttering issues when ball reaches outfield. :-)

Bobbobson

School Cricketer
Once you've edited the physics sliders and saved, there's no way (that I've found) to get back to the default "out of the box" values without knowing what they were originally... Pressing "return to default" does not work.
Hi. New to the site. Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I've messed with mine and now can't reset to default.

Users who are viewing this thread