Stick Cricket Cheat!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the tips. I love playing against spinners and medium pacers. They are the most easy ones to score off. I can score 27-30 runs per over off these types of bowlers. I am having most trouble with the FIS and FOS bowlers. Unable to decipher which ball will come in straigt and which ball will swing away.

Lol, it is the opposite to me. When I was playing the game, I could easily smash the FIS and FOS bowlers out of the ground, the only thing that I hated was the medium pacers, they just made a collapse in my lineup, spinners were fine.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When a spinner bowls, you have enough time to see where you have to play the shot. If its a short ball, press the appropriate key just after the ball pitches. If its a good length, press your key just when its about to pitch. If its a full toss, press the key a second or two before its about to reach your body.

My thing is, I am so sucked into playing the legside shots. Even if the bowler is bowling a straight outside the off delivery, my mind automatically plays the legside shot which gets me lot of dot balls and hurts my run rate. How do I avoid it?

Varun

ICC Board Member
How do I avoid it?

Try to remain conscious that you have to play the offside shots? That's the only thing you can do.
Or maybe practice using the offside shots, taking those challenges again and again.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Stick Cricket is buggy! :(
I was playing the India vs Australia and needed 401 to win. The game just got stuck in the 18th over. Possibly, the Aussies were afraid of losing to me! :p

attachment.php

Just look at Sehwag's batting! :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,230

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I played a multiplayer BETA game on Stickcricket yesterday. I was bowling with Mithun who is a medium pacer, and I was able to bowl real slow deliveries (like how a spinner would). The problem is for the batsman. He has to expect any kind of delivery while batting. Lost both games very badly:D

Stick Cricket needs to improve on that.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Have you played the baseball and lawn tennis at Stick sports? When I last played the two, I loved it.

Varun added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

rustami's Stick Career - Free Online Sports Games - Stick Sports

My stick sports profile. Opened it after more than a year now. 3 years later, I was a star of the game.:( Look at my players' S/R.

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Have you played the baseball and lawn tennis at Stick sports? When I last played the two, I loved it.

Varun added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

rustami's Stick Career - Free Online Sports Games - Stick Sports

My stick sports profile. Opened it after more than a year now. 3 years later, I was a star of the game.:( Look at my players' S/R.
Here is mine.
Yudi28's Stick Career - Free Online Sports Games - Stick Sports

I have two extra awards of the "Golden Box" and "World Dominator" which you don't have. And you have an award of "1000 sixes" which I don't have! :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
I have two extra awards of the "Golden Box" and "World Dominator" which you don't have. And you have an award of "1000 sixes" which I don't have!

When I played, these features were not there. The site has changed a lot lot in two years.
What's your highest scores in 5,10,20,50 overs respectively?:p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
When I played, these features were not there. The site has changed a lot lot in two years.
What's your highest scores in 5,10,20,50 overs respectively?:p
I have never played 50 overs cricket. And how to check our highest score in the rest of the formats?

Varun

ICC Board Member
And how to check our highest score in the rest of the formats?

I dunno. We could easily see it one year ago. But the site's changed considerably now.

Varun added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

And yeah, since it is cheats thread, my tip will be to play with left handers as much as you can, they play better then the righties.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Played the game again after a year, to my surprise the pace bowlers are darn too easy to hit even now, they haven't raised the difficulty.

This is my score in the Aus vs Ind after 8 overs :

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,208

Varun

ICC Board Member
Stick cricket has been in beta since ages i remember playing multiplayer BETA 3-4 years ago:p

Oh really?
The game didn't have a multiplayer feature 3 years ago, I remember it when the inaugral IPL came, they had no multiplayer thing. It has just come over the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread