Stick Cricket Cheat!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Varun and I have played 2 matches on stick cricket multiplayer. 1st match was won by me and 2nd match was won by Varun. 1st match was a really close one. Varun needed 4 runs to win on the last ball of the match but resulted in loosing a wicket :p Second match though was not a close one but still it went till the 4th last ball off the match. I was playing as India and Varun as South Africa in both the matches.

Anyone else here plays stick cricket multiplayer?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm a former Stick Cricket player. I used to be pretty amazing at it (I scored 87 runs with Anil Kumble in a 5 overs match) but I lost intrest in it later and I rarely play it now, although I cannot play like my old form. I'm currently active in football. Unfortunately I played several games, without getting logged in.:doh

Bevab

Staff Member
I play rarely. If you're free, contact me here and I'll come.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I think the thread title should be changed to something like "Stick Cricket Discussion" now. People rarely discuss about the cheats here. :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Damn, on the 13th attempt, I came periliously close to beating Pakistan (password: McBEAR) in the World domination. My off side play against fast bowlers is as pathetic as it is (I guess the problem is with my reaction speed in my brain). But it was a friggin' awesome game. Set 457 to win, I needed 30 to win off the last over. I brought it down to 4 to win off the last ball and thats when bl**dy Mohammed Ameer bowled a rank straight ball on the off side and I froze again to lose.

But this was the closest. Hope to beat Pakistan (it hurts to lose to Pakistan, but I have kept trying because this is addictive). Not sure how long it will take me to become the 'World Dominator'.:eek:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Abdur Razzaq and Mohammed Ameer are the toughest bowlers to face when playing Pakistan in the World Domination. Especially Razzaq who keeps bowling so many off side deliveries. Right now, I dont meddle even a single off side ball. Dont know why its happening with me. Getting so frustrated.:mad:

Varun

ICC Board Member
Abdur Razzaq and Mohammed Ameer are the toughest bowlers to face when playing Pakistan in the World Domination. Especially Razzaq who keeps bowling so many off side deliveries. Right now, I dont meddle even a single off side ball. Dont know why its happening with me. Getting so frustrated.:mad:

Lol they are the easiest bowlers to play for me.

Varun added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Right now, I dont meddle even a single off side ball.

I'd advice you to stop using the straight drive and concentrate on using only the left and right keys to play the shots. The straight drive is crap, off drive is much easier for me, on drive being the easiest.:p

Users who are viewing this thread