AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

S

Satan666

Things are running pretty smooth at the moment. Wouldn't want to change much.

Highly unlikely, but in the odd event this is what I can think of from the top of my head:

• Promote @PresidentEvil to staffie. From our chats, it has become quite evident to me that very few people I know here care about the well being of this site as much he does. He's also been a great contributor to the forums during the past couple of years or so and would make a very good addition in my opinion.
  • Bring back the League of the Month thingy that used to run during the leagues section golden era (which was before my time). It ended quite shabbily from what I hear and I don't know if it could help increase activity in the section, but something should probably be done to make the running of leagues on this forum fun again. The level of competition between some of the then leading managers in some of those old threads was very high.
  • Remove certain inactive staffies who haven't logged in for more than 6 months at a stretch. I know we all have lives, but the forum would run more smoothly with active and aspiring members in charge of things. Just my two cents.

Love those suggestions, Sodium been due ages.

Would you support @Untouchables666 for a Mod? If not then why?

Katy Perry I dont rate much, what am missing other than her perfect upper half? What about Karen Carpenter, views?

Other than yourself and @Untouchables666 who else here have shown to be a Belieber?[DOUBLEPOST=1501605316][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you think @RUDOLPH should make an AMA?

D

Deleted member 46200

Y fronts or boxers.

Do you take a teddy bear to bed with you.

How many girlfriends have you had.

Do you kiss on a first date.

How many times do you shower a week.

bad habits.

Do you like women in bikinis or onepeice swimsuit.

Do you sing when cooking.

Do you swear when driving.

Are you accident prone.

What are your knicknames

How many pints can you drink

Flowers or chocolates.

Ikea or traditional furniture.

How long do you take on the lavatory.

Favourite food.

Do you sleep naked or with PJ's.

Wet shave or electric.

How many girls have you kissed

Favourite colour.

Have you ever gone commando.

Early riser of sleep in.

Fat girls or skinny.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Dean's Baby.
Hyderabad. The biryani is awesome.
1056.gif

Suppose you are GRRM, How would you kill this people?
-Sandor Clegane
-Arya Stark
-Samwell Tarly
-Daenarys Targaryan
-Bronn
-Briene
-Pod
-Davos Seaworth
-Grey Worm

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Would you support @Untouchables666 for a Mod? If not then why?

Nothing personal here but I probably wouldn't. While you do possess some good qualities such as a good knowledge of cricket and an eye out for rule breakers (qualities that would hold a mod in good stead), some of your posts/rants on the forum are not what one might call "mod material". The way I see it, being a mod isn't just about editing/deleting posts on the forum or infracting certain members who are out of line, it's also about the way you carry yourself on the forum. Members look up to you for direction and you've got to assume an elder-brotherly sort of role. Do you honestly reckon you would be able to manage that? 'Cause if you do, I'd be the first to vote in your favor.

Sure, you could "change" or whatever blah blah blah people keep telling you from what I've noticed. But it would make you nothing more than a wolf tamed by the wishes and whims of society, and rob you of your uniqueness which would be a shame in my opinion (as much as some people would disagree with me on this). Again, nothing personal and I'm sorry if this has offended you in any way.

Katy Perry I dont rate much, what am missing other than her perfect upper half? What about Karen Carpenter, views?

The inspirational lyrics in her tracks perhaps? Yes, Karen Carpenter was quite brilliant. Why didn't I think of her?

Other than yourself and @Untouchables666 who else here have shown to be a Belieber?

@CerealKiller, I think?

Do you think @RUDOLPH should make an AMA?

Yes, I reckon he should. It's a great way to get to know someone over the internet.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How was your experience of being the part of PCPL Management after your legendary stint as league manager in leagues?

Why are you so much interested in horror genre? :p

Reason for joining PC?

First member you infracted/banned after being a staff? :D

Are you in a relationship? If yes, from when?

Top 10 best mates throughout these years at PC?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Y fronts or boxers.

Boxers usually. Y-fronts/briefs while I work out.

Do you take a teddy bear to bed with you.

Don't have one. :(

How many girlfriends have you had.

Have only gone out regularly with one person in the past, and quite infrequently with three other people. The latter was mostly for the sake of fun and being in good company. So just 1, I suppose.

Do you kiss on a first date.

I wouldn't want to put the other person in an awkward position so early, so no.

How many times do you shower a week.

Everyday. It is necessary because I sweat it out quite a bit during the week.

bad habits.

Running cricket leagues on this forum and sometimes shaking people's hands a bit too hard.

Do you like women in bikinis or onepeice swimsuit.

Both.

Do you sing when cooking.

I sing while cooking, between sets during workout sessions and also while showering. I've been told it's quite annoying sometimes.

Do you swear when driving.

Hells yeah. Even when I'm not.

Are you accident prone.

Not generally. But I have collapsed down the stairs, had my shirt caught at the pointy end of a fence and banged my head on a tree branch while walking down the street on the odd occasion.

What are your knicknames

VC, Vice-Chancellor, Robert. Should I elaborate?

How many pints can you drink

Have never gone more than two. Quite strict about my consumption when I do consume, which I haven't since 31st December 2016.

Flowers or chocolates.

I assume you mean gifts I give to dates? Start off with flowers usually. Chocolates come afterwards.

Ikea or traditional furniture.

Traditional, 'cause it looks less expensive.

How long do you take on the lavatory.

As long as I need to. :p

Favourite food.

Pizza. Also love Chinese and Mughlai cuisine.

Do you sleep naked or with PJ's.

Depends on how hot it is. PJs usually.

Wet shave or electric.

Wet shave, though I like taking my time to let it grow a bit before shaving it off.

How many girls have you kissed

Two.

Favourite colour.

Black.

Have you ever gone commando.

Once or twice only, I think.

Early riser of sleep in.

Early riser on Mondays-Saturdays where I wake up between 5:30 AM to 6:00 AM without fail. Sleep in on Sundays, as I believe I deserve to at least one day a week.

Fat girls or skinny.

I absolutely loathe the idea of picking people based on their weight. Was quite fat myself for most of my life until I started to make certain lifestyle changes sometime last year (could still shed a few IMO), so I know it feels. That being said, I haven't yet asked out anybody nearly as fat as I used to be, so I don't know if this makes me a hypocrite.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
How was your experience of being the part of PCPL Management after your legendary stint as league manager in leagues?

Not quite as I hoped it would be.

Why are you so much interested in horror genre? :p

Because I'm secretly a very evil person who generally puts up a good facade with some skill.

Reason for joining PC?

Cricket 07.

First member you infracted/banned after being a staff? :D

Somebody active in the C07 forums for making a new thread for every download. First ban handed out was to a guy for requesting an illegal download of a videogame on the site. I remember because I rarely ever ban/infract anybody. You're more likely to get killed by a shark or struck by lightning instead, but it does happen sometimes.

Are you in a relationship? If yes, from when?

Not at the moment.

Top 10 best mates throughout these years at PC?

Yourself, @Aislabie @Baahubali @El Loco @Fenil @HARISH S @Sami Kumar @Sulaiman7 @SweetCaroline @TheDeadman

S

Satan666

Nothing personal here but I probably wouldn't. While you do possess some good qualities such as a good knowledge of cricket and an eye out for rule breakers (qualities that would hold a mod in good stead), some of your posts/rants on the forum are not what one might call "mod material". The way I see it, being a mod isn't just about editing/deleting posts on the forum or infracting certain members who are out of line, it's also about the way you carry yourself on the forum. Members look up to you for direction and you've got to assume an elder-brotherly sort of role. Do you honestly reckon you would be able to manage that? 'Cause if you do, I'd be the first to vote in your favor.

Sure, you could "change" or whatever blah blah blah people keep telling you from what I've noticed. But it would make you nothing more than a wolf tamed by the wishes and whims of society, and rob you of your uniqueness which would be a shame in my opinion (as much as some people would disagree with me on this). Again, nothing personal and I'm sorry if this has offended you in any way.

The inspirational lyrics in her tracks perhaps? Yes, Karen Carpenter was quite brilliant. Why didn't I think of her?

@CerealKiller, I think?

Yes, I reckon he should. It's a great way to get to know someone over the internet.

Change is inevitable, change for the worse.

On a serious note though I am not interested in mod duties at all for the same reason you alluded too, wouldnt be able to blend it in well with my cut of jib.

Nope not offended at all, on the contrary feeling quite nice as you posted plenty positives and show great appreciation, very rare I get that here.

Users who are viewing this thread