2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Kingfisher Bat

punk sk8r said:
nice work mate they look exact well done

Thanks Punk!!!!

KINGFISHER BAT

Hi,

I now made a Kingfisher bat which was used by Ajay Jadeja!!!! This file also replaces the plain bat file!!! My Reebok bat also uses the same file!!!! So any one can be used in game(Reebok/kingfisher)!!! Use the palyer editor(latest) to assign this bat to the players of ur choice!!!

Hope u like it!!!!

Download and Enjoy!!! Feedbacks/suggestions are always welcomed!!!!

Thanx
Surendar :cheers

Attachments

• KingfisherBat.zip
    146.8 KB · Views: 14
  • kf1.jpg
    kf1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 102
  • kf2.jpg
    kf2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Gray-Nicolls Excalibur

Hi,

Its just a picture showing Gray-Nicolls Excalibur bat in 2005 which was there in 2004!!!
Thanx
Surendar :cheers

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 96
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kingfisher 2nd bat is cool nice work carry on man

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
kamrandahir said:
Kingfisher 2nd bat is cool nice work carry on man
Thanx mate!!!!!

While making bats, I really have to replace the existing bats!!!! Is there any way of adding bats rather than replacing.....For the moment i will try to use the plain bat... or replace some of the bats!!!!The problem with the plain bat is there is only one plain bat file!!!!

Do anyone have any idea abt this?????
Surendar
:cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Easton bat

Hi,

I ve now made Easton Bat!!! This again uses the plain bat file!!! If u want some other file to be replaced,let me knw...I will replace it!!!!!

Try it out and enjoy!!!!
Hope u like it!!! Dont forget to leave ur feedbacks/suggestions!!!!

Thanx
Surendar!!!! :cheers

Attachments

• Eastonbat.zip
    135.1 KB · Views: 7
  • e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 80
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 76

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
wait a min this is a shocker so ur saying hes been... what i dont get it. wait so he put this easton bat on top of the GNicks one uv posted?

arghasen

Club Cricketer
I'm sure he has some explaination. Surender isnt a kind of guy who would do such a thing.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
wait a min this is a shocker so ur saying hes been... what i dont get it. wait so he put this easton bat on top of the GNicks one uv posted?

The Gray-Nicolls bat was made by someone else for Cricket 2004, he used it to make it for Cricket 2005 and passed it off as his own. It was definetly not his!

Another example is in need I think:

plagiarism13lc.png

arghasen said:
I'm sure he has some explaination. Surender isnt a kind of guy who would do such a thing.

That is probably true and it may go like this:

"I didn't know that you couldn't do that!"

Well it's in the rules, but he did pass it off as his own saying that he made it!

Surendar said:
I have made a SS bat!!!

Plagiarism is not tolerated at PC!

Last edited:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
could you make me the Gray Nicolls GM Monster and assign it to nick knight ?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
hondeyho said:
Not so fast Surendar, you did not make this bat! You stole it from a bat that was made for Cricket 2004, here is the evidence - look familiar and I have maximized it over Surendar's Excalibur Bat and it is an exact fit.

And you could of not made it for Cricket 2004 because it was posted into the downloads centre on 11th October 2004, you joined in February 2006. All the evidence points to Plagiarism.

I used the .tga file for my reference tht too took from my old CKT2004 file after searching using FSHeditor for GNbat!!!! U even got the date of join in PC right!!!!! I am playing EA CKT since its first release!!!! I used to get patches from my friends!!!!! Moreover I just took a small icon from that!!!! I m sure tht i didnt violate the rules!!!!

For ur kind information,
I made a plain GN bat first itself from the picture i got from the website!!!!
And then i just used photo editor to cut the small icon at the bottom and then pasted it!!!! i dont think its a copy!!!! Its enhancement!!!!
The pasted image is very obviously visible in the maximised picture!!!!!

I thought of releasing a "Edited GNbat For Strauss" but after i got a small logo i changed it to "GN-Excalibur"!!!!

Well,I knw tht i m true to this forum rules in every thing!!! I m well aware of the rules!!!!

hondeyho said:
In actual fact you haven't made any of the bats, you've been plagiarising C2K4 Bats that were made by f0bstyle, Your SS Ton bat was made by him for C2K4.

Well, i really wonder how u could say all these things blindly!!!!!!!!!!!
I make bats from the pictures i got it from the Websites that too after a long long searches with a great interest!!!!But after such words i lost interst in it!!!!

KIND REQUEST : Just dont blame anyone blindly whoever it may be!!!!

Well the previous bat(EASTON bat) is going to my last download!!!!
Had good time in PC Download section!!!!! After all my day-night efforts i dont want to earn a bad name!!!
"In actual fact you haven't made any of the bats,"!!!!!
These statements i wont forget in my life!!! Even now i can reply back to u with harsh words..But i dont want to do...as its against the rules!!!!!

I think there should be forum rules "Not to blame others unless u are confirmed with!!!!"

I will continue to be a AI REVIEW TEAM MEMBER itself!!!!

Thanx to Punk,Gaurav,Farukh,Aussie,IcemanWaugh,Kamrandahir and others for encouraging me so for!!!

Bye!!!!
Surendar
:cheers

hondeyho

International Cricketer
But you have no evidence whatsoever, I do! If you can obtain these pictures I shall believe you.

Don't blame ME for anything either, you were being incredibly hypocritical with that last statement surendar, saying that it was my fault that you are not making downloads any more. Nobody else better blame me aswell, I am only doing what is right - I've reported it aswell and nobody has done anything or looked into this apart from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread