PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May be on tomorrow if you want to try and finish our game mate :D.

I am going to try and avoid playing until Friday after tonight, been playing far too much, but if I am around give me a shout.

Can continue in about 15 mins if your free?

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
Just another roll call check that everyone's still ok with this :).

Not really :( I don't think I can play this game as my PC specs are low when compared with minimum specs I think it is time for me to withdraw from the tournament :| Feel very devastated about this :| dreamt all night to play with you guys and win league which won't be possible any more :mad

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just another roll call check that everyone's still ok with this .
I just checked the specs again and my PC is almost fine, apart from this bit:
@ 3.00GHz ... 3.01 GHz
I can run CA fine, but my PC is @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz (I know fish all about PC's btw). Will this mean I won't be able to run it well? If so, I'll reluctantly relinquish my position.

I'd still rather stay on though. I can run other games fine on my PC.

Last edited:

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
You people say you're withdrawing because you're computer specs are too poor... but it's really because you are too intimidated by the might of the Leeds Lynx.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
You people say you're withdrawing because you're computer specs are too poor... but it's really because you are too intimidated by the might of the Leeds Lynx.

We'll be there... even if it's just you and us left.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I just checked the specs again and my PC is almost fine, apart from this bit:

I can run CA fine, but my PC is @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz (I know fish all about PC's btw). Will this mean I won't be able to run it well? If so, I'll reluctantly relinquish my position.

I'd still rather stay on though. I can run other games fine on my PC.

It will depend on a lot of other factors of your specs as well so happy for you to wait closer to the time before making a decision if that help :)?

Do you want to post your specs Kaine so we can help you judge? Happy for you to do the same as well.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
It will depend on a lot of other factors of your specs as well so happy for you to wait closer to the time before making a decision if that help :)?

Do you want to post your specs Kaine so we can help you judge? Happy for you to do the same as well.

Thanks. I'll wait until closer to the time. Which month is the planned start?

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer

Yes here it is NVIDIA GeForce GT210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card,Intel core I5 [email protected],4GB ram,500 GB hard disk.

Everything is good except graphic card I think :mad

RIZZYX

International Coach
Just realized I have got 2.4ghz.

I can play Fifa 14 fine, and Ashes 09, they are the only 2 games I have tried on my laptop, so I assume I will be able to play DBC?

grkrama

National Board President
Yes here it is NVIDIA GeForce GT210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card,Intel core I5 [email protected],4GB ram,500 GB hard disk.

Everything is good except graphic card I think

I think you will be fine atleast in lower settings and by dropping resolution a bit, but however its upto you to decide whether you would want to play a game like that.

thats a nice rig you have apart from the graphics card, its certainly bottlenecking your gaming experinces, may be its time to bite the bullet and upgrade your card;)

my PC is @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz
Just realized I have got 2.4ghz.
I think you should be fine as long as its a new dual core anything from even core2duo time, the reason i guess ross put 3 ghz is because he has mentioned those old power guzzling dual core that came just after pentium they are nowhere fast as the new dual cores(from what i remember a 3ghz Dual core is not as fast as even a 1.8 ghz Core2duo) , hence 3 ghz i guess, also it means it shouldnt have much cpu over head with new systems.

Last edited:

RIZZYX

International Coach
I think you should be fine as long as its a new dual core anything from even core2duo time, the reason i guess ross put 3 ghz is because he has mentioned those old power guzzling dual core that came just after pentium they are nowhere fast as the new dual cores(from what i remember a 3ghz Dual core is not as fast as even a 1.8 ghz Core2duo) , hence 3 ghz i guess, also it means it shouldnt have much cpu over head with new systems.

Yeh i think I should be fine, if it can take FIFA 14 must be able to take this.

Users who are viewing this thread