PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
You going to any hampshire games Sam?

Just got back from the first, bit disappointing :noway. Could of done with a few more runs early on and being a bit more restrictive at the start of the Glamorgan innings.

Last edited:

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC release is set for 26th of June, looks like this is still a long way away yet.

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got back from the first, bit disappointing :noway. Could of done with a few more runs early on and being a bit more restrictive at the start of the Glamorgan innings.

Yeah I was following that game on the web. I'm heading down to the game against Essex next Friday, plus we seem to have signed Owais Shah (although aside from the Hampshire website I can't find much confirmation of this) so we should have some batting cover for Carberry.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Not long to go now everyone :).

Lebanna : Fridays game happens to be one of the only 2 home games I'll be missing :D. I'm hoping Carberry will be released from the England squad/allowed to play for us as well and come in for Gatting giving us a nearly full strength team bar Dawson and Maxwell!

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not long to go now everyone :).

Lebanna : Fridays game happens to be one of the only 2 home games I'll be missing :D. I'm hoping Carberry will be released from the England squad/allowed to play for us as well and come in for Gatting giving us a nearly full strength team bar Dawson and Maxwell!

Yeah I hope so too. I don't think they will though especially now they have released Hales. Maxwell should be with us for next thursday's game at least so he can slot in for Dawson until he's fit again (not sure when that will be). Hoping for another great win tomorrow.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@SamP, Around what date are you planning to start now the release date is 26th June?

Think we should get a general opinion on this as to what everyone would prefer? I'm open to start whenever really however people want practice I assume! Perhaps 3 weeks or so to allow people to get the game and practice a bit would be most suited?

Users who are viewing this thread