PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Think we should get a general opinion on this as to what everyone would prefer? I'm open to start whenever really however people want practice I assume! Perhaps 3 weeks or so to allow people to get the game and practice a bit would be most suited?

I have already given my view on this but i will say it again.

I think an August start is ideal this gives just over a month of practice to the PC guys.

I fear for the gap of skill between the PS3 guys in this league vs non PS3 guys.

Think we should get a general opinion on this as to what everyone would prefer? I'm open to start whenever really however people want practice I assume! Perhaps 3 weeks or so to allow people to get the game and practice a bit would be most suited?

I think a mid or late July start (18th-31st) would be ideal.

I'm with Rizzy on an August start, or a last week of July any as that gives a month for everyone to get used to it and hopefully level the playing field a little. Also friendlies can be played in the mean time for fun and practice/create rivalries ;)

Yes if you want you can be the assistant manager of Cardiff Chargers provided you have a internet connection and buy a legal copy of the game to play on-line.

I will buy it on steam launch day

Last edited:
Just a note that the real T20 blast starts tonight however obviously with the 18 county teams :).

can u edit me for the cardiff chargers deputy manager the manager offered me the spot

Thanks for your prompt response and I hereby appoint you as the assistant manager of Cardiff Chargers. I also request SamP to take note of it :)

thank you and when the matches start going ill record our wins and losses :)

Added to the first post then :), if people feel that is a fair amount of time then I'm happy to start about that far after release :cheers.

Still waiting on a roll call from :

@ultimates
@mazd

If a player has left the team, count me in to take over if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread