Tamil Music/Movie Thread

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Innikum Sarakku Illaya,Indha madhiri mental case...yevan da ivan,As usual,innikum Newspaper orru uruppadi news illa,Indha dandatha 3 ruva kuduthu vanginen...Who wrote these dialogues?.They are pretty good!

BTW it seems quite unfinished in the end tbh.What happened to Sam?..Did Anniyan kil him too?

Apart from that,its quite good for a start.You should do em more often.KUTGW!

And you owe me a copyright :p :p
(Im kidding :p)

Hey thanks for watching. Yeah, Sam is dead! That's it, an open ending actually. I wrote the dialogues. I did the screenplay, direction, concept, also i was Sam :p

Yeah, it's kind of unfinished, there is a big story behind this release.

I am working on my next script, fingers crossed, we are planning a January 2015 release. Keep supporting.[DOUBLEPOST=1416022144][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry folks, the video was deleted by me due to certain issues, don't worry we will deliver a better film next time around. Thanks for watching. Your feedback is important.

Signing off... Maddy! Cheers.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Time for some back to back audio reviews! :yes

Anegan - Good album from Harris, but not great! Fits the commercial template well, with a rocking kuthu song "Danga Maari", sung brilliantly by a newcomer Marana Gana Viji and Dhanush. The "Aathadi" song (Bhavatharini, Tippu, Dhanush, etc) has heavy shades of "Innum Konjam" from Maryan but HJ gives it enough tweak and the singers make it sound good. Shankar Mahadevan, Sunidhi and Chinmayi rock "Roja Kadale" which is a typical Harris duet song. Same with Hariharan who owns "Thodu Vaanam. Yolo is skip worthy. Overall, the album is typical Harris template, but is likeable for the melodies and the theri kuthu "Danga Maari". 3.4/5

Lingaa - Disappointing work from A.R. Rahman and KS Ravikumar. So evident that the film was rushed to make it this year to compensate for Kochadaiiyaan's losses. The songs sound very hurried. Only one song, "Unmai Orunaal Vellum" is good from the album. The rest are so mediocre, with the worst being the opening song "Oh Nanba" sung by SPB (the rocking combo of SPB-Rajni). En Mannava is decent, Mona Gasolina has a very wierd tune and only hardcore fans will probably like it. On the whole, ARR disappoints with his last (probably?) album of this year - 2.5/5

Isai - Sensational debut by SJ Suryah, who creates the music for his own film. Completely unexpected to hear so many soulful melodies and brilliant instrumentation from him (like a pro music director). He does get inspired from some of his own film's tunes (e.g. Vaali, Kushi) but they are not very easily discernable. The best song is "Isai Veesi" by Chinmayi (the "Oh Vennila" from Kushi inspiration). She is at her very best in this song. "Atho Vanille" is a feel good, constantly hummable song sung very well. "Nee Poiya" by Vijay Yesudas is very soulful and tugs at the heart strings. "Puthandin" is a peppy new year song. The negative of it is, SJ Suryah sings it thereby going offkey at quite a few places (a Vijay Prakash would have rocked this song). The rest are theme music, but all of them are immensely likeable. Overall, SJ Suryah just like Sanjay Leela Bhansali (who made a rocking debut as music director in Ram Leela in Bollywood) has shocked people with this kind of music offering - 4/5

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Good to see u guys doing short flims,over all the movie was pretty good with good acting & visuals,you guys tried gomtham menon style in dialogues huh ? over all i am impressed with the movie just clarify me what u r trying to say at the end and @SambarVadai will be very happy to see his name being used as the production company name.
Thank you for your valuable comments... they are definitely an energy boost to keep us going... :)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Watched a movie called Jeeva! A good theme again spoilt by miserable story line and unwanted dialogues. The songs and picturization were beautiful.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Watched a very entertaining movie after a long gap. I don't think anyone has the right to review Thalaivar's movie. Thalaivar marana mass, can't stop shouting. Thalaivar made me shout, cry and scream! A perfect movie with all elements. Thalaivaa, live long and do more movies. I didn't honestly find anything amusing with the climax fight, its after all Thalaivar and whatever he does is stylish. Unga Kitta Irukkatum da aayiram KHAN, enga thalaivar than da ennikumme SUPERSTAR!

rajinikanth-linga.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watched "Kayal" last night. A decent movie, but the storyline was pretty weak. Yes, it was just a love story but something felt amiss with the storyline which could have been much better. However the songs were just mind blowing! D. Imman reserves his best work for Prabu Solomon (Mynaa, Kumki, Kayal). The "Yengirindhu Vandhaayo" song keeps haunting me even now. "Unna Ippo Parkanum" and "Yenge Pulla Iruka" are as brilliant. Acting wise, the new girl Anandhi looked so good, both looks wise and acting wise. The lead actor was decent to good.

3.5/5

Hariharan.

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@MadhavanGovind Really Awesome film by you and both of the lead actors' performances were great. Screenplay was good. KUTGW.BGM was nice too

Expecting a lot for ur next film

[HASHTAG]#Thamizhanda[/HASHTAG]

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hey people, it's been a long time since i visited PC.net and looks like there aren't much changes here due to busy life schedule. Anyway guys, our team Sambarvadai's second short film has been released a couple of weeks back. Here is the link, do watch it and provide me your feedback :D

@SambarVadai @Virat Raina @SaiSrini

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The single from OK Kanmani "Mental Manadhil" is fantastic! And also, the one minute track released today "Aye Sinamika" is awesome too. Can't wait for the full album release, which is happening tomorrow. AR Rahman and Mani Ratnam never fail!

Anegan is ordinary, very ordinary! KV Anand is proving to be a flash in the pan guy. The overhyped "Danga Maari" song is awfully picturised. Dhanush is good, but wasted. Karthik is excellent, but again in a film that doesn't deserve him.

ennai arindhaal is the worst gvm i've seen

It's GVM worst ever film. It was a poor man's Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu. Wonder why Ajith forced GVM to re-do VV again? It was Ajith's requirement to do a film like VV.

Users who are viewing this thread