TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HnC

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LM and JK could to hear bout the swing! and I did notice the swing just before the seam looks good

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
LM,can we have more bright sunlight....
like different for winter and different for summer and much bright for T20s and lite for Tests....
It could be wrong but increasing the brightness of the light would increase the feel that we want in cricket...
like this...

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/wp-content/gallery/cricket-revolution/cricket-revolution-008.jpg

the light here is very bright,but little bit reduced will just give it a perfect ODI or T20 feel and condition....

For Tests this light intensity would be perfect....

http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/Ashes-Cricket-2009_1.jpg

My suggestion could be a foolishness,but the brightness between CR and Ashes cricket would be perfect to increase the level of cricket feel;)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
cause am pretty damn sure 8/10 indians will just dismiss it after watching a couple of screenz / teaser saying "Bhenchod...kya chutiya gfx hai yaar"
or even "saala fielders aur umpire kaha gaayab ho gaye?"

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

just to advertise TAOC i posted the utube video links in our DC LAN, and that's exactly what they said ;) but i made them understand it's just a teaser and the final output will be good!! as this is the only hope for hardcore cricket games fans!

You a prophet? :p :p

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
hehehe.....well, its but natural. especially since today's games go so in-depth with graphics that they pay more attention to hairy armpirts and dandruff on the hair rather than focusing on the gameplay and the longevity aspects. :doh

just out of curiosity..what EXACTLY did they say ? ;)

arjind

International Coach
Hey guys, do we have an idea of a release, Great Videos and the graphics ain't as bad as CR, which is ok

Gurjot95

National Board President
hehehe.....well, its but natural. especially since today's games go so in-depth with graphics that they pay more attention to hairy armpirts and dandruff on the hair rather than focusing on the gameplay and the longevity aspects.

just out of curiosity..what EXACTLY did they say ?
Ask Symonds :laugh (Teri MAAN-KI)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
just out of curiosity..what EXACTLY did they say ?

"Chutiya game, koi bhi develop kar sakta hai" "2d game, bakwas" this were some really chu guys who literally don't know anything. i tried my best best to convince them that the game is promising and focuses main on gameplay. but this noobs want "3d high defn gfx bla blah blah" thing.

there were many, catch me on msn i ll quote some funniest ;)

ignore and carry on your work :)

"Maa ki love day" LOL!!
:rtfl ;) :laugh

ah old memories, "maa-ki" :p

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On the PR thing.. may I add that the TAOC website needs a revamp.. something more interactive and eye-catching!

I have a nice little promo in my gtalk status which is as follows:
"http://theartofcricket.net/

A game developed by JUST TWO cricket fans. Lovely animations. Quality work. Ridiculously realistic. Will easily put big brands to shame once it comes out.

Have a look at the new teaser videos. Everything done by hand.. no motion capture or anything!"

And the responses from two guys so far weren't very exciting to say the least. To quote one of them : "what's this site for ? any game ?" And about the site: "uspe to sirf news type ki thngs hai"

Having said that, please don't get distracted from alpha :p We can do the PR things later as well ;)

MuchMore added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Also, why do we have a poker advertisement on the homepage?

New people already find it hard to make out in first look that it is about a game so the last thing we want is to distract them to poker stuff.

Least we can do is.. take that stuff lot lower in the page.

HnC

School Cricketer
Sorry JK meant to say GOOD to hear about the swing, and I did notice it move a bit before it seamed.

thanfire

School Cricketer
Dear oh dear, these videos are looking amazing.
I have absolutely no doubt that what we have here is the game to match (or maybe better) Shane Warne '99.
Keep up the fantastic work, eagerly (but not impatiently!) awaiting the release of the alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread