TAOC Details

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Details about The Art of Cricket have been released by Vengeance Gaming in the following press release:

taoclogo191b87.jpg

"Vengeance Gaming are back in town!
After almost two years of game development, we are at last ready to release a new set of features. But what are they? The release of the widely hyped rebel 3D cricket game The Art of Cricket allows all fans the opportunity to play as the team of their choice to break away from reality in all forms of cricket.

taocscreenshot11-02-07.jpg

The Art of Cricket promises detailed stamina systems for batsmen so if he's been doing a lot of running between the wickets or if he's been out there a long time he might be too tired to pull off that shot over mid on or take that risky single. The game will also include dynamic weather conditions, allowing you to notice how it gets darker throughout the day and whether the rain is at wash out level or if it's just light drizzle."

News on the tournaments in the game is that there is a world cup, champions cup and ashes series with more to be added later on. Domestically there is a full calendar of English seasons with the county championship, pro40 league, one-day cup and the 20:20 cup to be released an add-on pack.

The game is endorsed by the publishers of Don Bradman's autobiography, features commentary from worldwide cricket fans, and is to be released this year. More screenshots released can be viewed in our Gallery

Sledger351

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks nice. Hoping it comes out soon (but delay it if needed and don't rush it).

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sledger351 said:
Looks nice. Hoping it comes out soon (but delay it if needed and don't rush it).
To avoid delays and disappointment, we aren't setting a release date until everything is ready! :p

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Sledger351 said:
skateboarder said:
To avoid delays and disappointment, we aren't setting a release date until everything is ready! :p
However, will almost definately be done before the next codemasters cricket game.

etho11

International Cricketer
looking good, the hype of this game is growing largely.

etho11

International Cricketer
Does anyone know any time fram for the release i heard a while back around July?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
erm, well to be honest the development of course is taking longer than expected, mostly due to the fact that a) i am being a perfectionist about everything and b) I want to iron out all the bugs BEFORE release! ;)

in all honesty i think July would be impossible, but definately hope to be this year. There's just so much more to go. The good news is that i'm very happy with what is there at this stage and development is progressing, slowly but surely. It was always going to be a hard slog from the start, being such an ambitious project, but im really happy with where its at.

LM

etho11

International Cricketer
Hopefully it is released this year as i can't bear waiting for it. Game looks so good.

Users who are viewing this thread