TAOC Discussion

ziad123_2005 said:
3rd one good as well ! one more thing, the non striker should not run equally to the striker. He shud complete his a bit quicker than the strikers

Each player will have stats for runnign between wickets which will determine how fast they can run..in that video the Non striker actually runs slightly slower than the striker, not the same speed...watch it again and you'll see ;)

well your right, theyre too quick for me ! lol :P

the best shot ive liked in the vidz is the LEG GLANCE, absolutely perfect, well done LM

I love the fact that it is very hard to hit a 4 because you have to get it perfectly in the blue, but you have to be careful not to hit it in the air. I only just released that :p

The 3rd Video looks great aswell, especially the Kits which are looking fabulous. All the player animations have been captured very well.

Regarding the runner's speeds, I hope there isn't a big difference when, for eg. Inzaman runs along with Ricky Ponting (hypothetically). This might cause a bit of confusion and you might end up with two players on the same end! I remember EA Cricket 2000 did this with each player given a rating, and it caused a bit of confusion.

OK...I was going to take a break from planetcricket till June 1st or till I get 5 wickets in a match or a 50, cos I spent loads of time on planetcricket and it was unhealthy...

BUT...

The video has drawn me back...Ill be on occasionally though (not 24/7 like b4) because I have summer exams soon and I want to concentrate on school...I hope you understand...

The video was AMAZING...previously 5/10...now 100/10

Great work...

Manee

Just saw the videos. They r amazing.
The shots n animations r spot on. Kudos to LM
Great work.
One thing I noticed though was tht when the batsmen is in the crease
facing the ball he is showing his stump too much. Maybe if he covers his stump a little
n if u make the batsmen spread his legs a little tht would be great.
Ne ways amazing work. Ur giving both EA n BLC a run for their money.

I'm especially glad you all like the new videos. It took an enormous amount of editing, uploading and reshuffling to be able to show them to you! :D

how come we dont see the bowlers in the videos. are u working on them ? anyways LM plz check my last post thanks

cric_craze said:
how come we dont see the bowlers in the videos. are u working on them ? anyways LM plz check my last post thanks
The batting has only been completed for now, the bowlers will be starting on tomorrow. :)

SkateBoarder said:
The batting has only been completed for now, the bowlers will be starting on tomorrow. :)

Hope all goes well there, you should start with a simple walk cycle and move it on from there is what I feel so you can get it spot on.

blackleopard92 said:
Is there any diff in previous version of video and new sub parts.
you know
3 parts =22 MB, while previous = 14MB?
I was sent three videos anyway, and just put them all together. The third one actually had a problem so I had to re-upload it. The video was split into three parts purely with dial-up users in mind. :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread