TAOC Discussion

blackleopard92 said:
why don't u upload it on rapidshare?
It's very easy to upload it to the website, it's just that there was a bit of a cock-up between myself and Paul! :D

SkateBoarder said:
It's very easy to upload it to the website, it's just that there was a bit of a cock-up between myself and Paul! :D

you fighting cocks ! :D:p

Maybe u should upload that high res video on rapidshare, or u guys wouldn't have an arena to play *cock fight*.:D:p

blackleopard92 said:
you fighting cocks ! :D:p

Maybe u should upload that high res video on rapidshare, or u guys wouldn't have an arena to play *cock fight*.:D:p
Hmm... isn't the phrase 'cock-up' used much in India? :mad:

The high quailty video will definetely be uploaded to the website, I will not be using Rapidshare. :onpc

hondeyho said:
Part 1 of the video looks excellent and hopefully, (I'm ever so sorry that I've taken forever on this but certain problems have occured), will feature a stadium or maybe two if you get lucky :D

Part 2, awesome as always, and I see that you have got a successful edge :D

lol, yeah, took a while... :p but no slips or keeper to catch it yet ;)

Great video, the batting animations look superb. One thing that struck me, the ball seems to be moving a little slowly accross the outfield - is it just me or could this be sped up a bit?

FreddieFan said:
Great video, the batting animations look superb. One thing that struck me, the ball seems to be moving a little slowly accross the outfield - is it just me or could this be sped up a bit?

well spotted...i have reduced the velocity to a kind of 'default' level based on powerbar..once batsman stats are taken into account it will move faster...also video is 50fps not 60fps ;) so real version looks much better and smoother

blackleopard92 said:
cock= chicken
not that :rolleyes:

And I am not seeing a low quality video, puts me off. :(

ok, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see the high quality ones

always tuned to this game, really cant wait for it. The way the staff is working on it seems a pre-planned release lol

hey LM just wanted to tell u that in my tag line thread, most people likeed "the way its meant to be played" and "from the fans, for the fans"

The third and final part of the latest video has been uploaded to the website. Get it now from the Videos segment of TheCricketProject.com. :)

Sorry about the problems, but they're all sorted now. :happy

Adarsh said:
Are some of the balls bowled by spinners or are they just slow balls :p?

lol, forgot to mention...there is a mix - some are spin (but not spinning yet!) so are really slow, and some are pace bowling - the pace balls are obvious cos a) they are fast and b) the camera zooms in as it is being bowled. It will be sooo much better once bowlers are in there...the game will take on a whole new dimension ;)

3rd one good as well ! one more thing, the non striker should not run equally to the striker. He shud complete his a bit quicker than the strikers

Users who are viewing this thread