TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I'll get round to it.

@TekkogsSteve the Triumph is already on my list but feel free to have a crack. No shame in there being other versions out there.
Cheers mate. I'm putting them to the back of the list but I might give it a go eventually. As a massive admirer of your work it would be an opportunity to compare myself with the best.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Cheers mate. I'm putting them to the back of the list but I might give it a go eventually. As a massive admirer of your work it would be an opportunity to compare myself with the best.

Thanks! I hate to sound modest but I'd hardly call myself the best. @tysonbennett did an amazing Kookaburra Beast that I still scratch my head with disbelief whenever I see how detailed it is. How. The. Hell?

Most of my bats turn out so good because I am so bloody minded. If the game refuses to allow a design to import, I will spend sometimes hours thinking up a workaround that works to my satisfaction. It HAS to look right. Quick bodges just do not even enter the equation.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks! I hate to sound modest but I'd hardly call myself the best. @tysonbennett did an amazing Kookaburra Beast that I still scratch my head with disbelief whenever I see how detailed it is. How. The. Hell?

Most of my bats turn out so good because I am so bloody minded. If the game refuses to allow a design to import, I will spend sometimes hours thinking up a workaround that works to my satisfaction. It HAS to look right. Quick bodges just do not even enter the equation.
That Beast was by Tyson?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
fearsome tweak me it was class.... were the rest of the retro Kookaburra's him then?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
fearsome tweak me it was class.... were the rest of the retro Kookaburra's him then?

He did the 09 Kahuna, that's it. I just added a bunch in the last day or two - The Ice, Diablo, and Genesis.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I saw your additions, but someone has made a few oldies too... can't remember which ones.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I saw your additions, but someone has made a few oldies too... can't remember which ones.

@Sweppy12 asked me to do the Kookaburra Beast but I refused. There was literally nothing I could do to improve it. It was THAT good!

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Kiko_97 someone by the name of spillsyboy69 has made a few older kookaburra bats but they arent the greatest quality

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Good lad , Merlin or Krakatoa would be great , they look pretty similar so one is cool, btw am really enjoying the game after patch 3 , hopefully you'll get as much out of it as me , am a Sussex supporter so using Newbery bat is a must :)
I'll need the Blitz as well for Nick Selman of Glamorgan I think...

As a Sussex fan @disco123, are you able to help in the County 2017 Project thread? Maybe assigning correct bats to Sussex players and uploading or giving me a list of each players bat? Would be a big help to get each side done correctly

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'll need the Blitz as well for Nick Selman of Glamorgan I think...

As a Sussex fan @disco123, are you able to help in the County 2017 Project thread? Maybe assigning correct bats to Sussex players and uploading or giving me a list of each players bat? Would be a big help to get each side done correctly

I can do a list as not sure I am 100% on uploading , I'll pm you ?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Sorry to bring the thread back to the more boring topic of my creations but here's the bengal logo for @debojit7, had to give myself some artistic license to get it to import and even then some of the details went magically missing in DBC17!. It will be shared with the uniforms when I finish them.
bengal.png

@inertSpark have you had issues with nodes getting imported to the wrong place and losing a few details when importing from inkscape to DBC 17? If so do you know how to fix it?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
@TekkogsSteve you beauty! phew! you did it mate! But.. umm.. what happened to the base? the yellow badge with the name of Bengal cricket association? Importing issue? :facepalm
Had to remove it to get the nodes down to importing size. I made a seperate logo of it that I'll put on the kits

Users who are viewing this thread