Tennis Thread

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I see this thread has not been used in ages :p
Well US Open starting on 31st August.
I am tipping a dark horse to win this US Open. Federer just does not have those energy levels as before to win it

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Men's tennis is getting more interesting because now it's not a case of whether Nadal or Federer will win, the others have a much greater chance :yes

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Men's cricket's getting more interesting because now it's not a case of whether Nadal or Federer will win, the others have a much greater chance :yes

Yeah, Cricket is really getting interesting. :p

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absurd mistake. Huge humilation to tennis. And now India's hopes rest upon Devvarman I should say.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Man I miss Rafter and Sampras on circuit. Rafter diving on US hard court made me even greater tennis fan.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Indo-Pak express of Bopanna and Qureshi in the finals of the US Open. Great news. They`ll find it tough to get past the Bryan brothers though. Hoping for them to pull of an upset. That would be huge for both Indian and Pakistanis!

Let us move over the cheat Pakistani cricketers for sometime and root for Qureshi and Bopanna.

If we have a Federer v Nadal final, its going to be a classic this time. Federer looks really comfortable this year. If, by any chance Nadal gets knocked out in his half of the draw, you can safely say that Fedex will walk away wih yet another Grand Slam.

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Oh my god! Wow!

By far and way, the best match of tennis I've ever seen. Both Djokovic and Federer were breathtaking. I'm really disappointed Federer didn't get to the final, but Djokovic was so amazing too.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Well Serbias basketball team lost to Turkey but at least Novak won. Something to watch tomorrow. Great match from him.

dbest

School Cricketer
Anyone fancy an online tennis management game? I moved on to create one rather than a cricket game as there are plenty of those.

Users who are viewing this thread