TENNIS Tennis World Tour

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I think if you get used to it, you'll find rallies won't last as long as 30 or quite high numbers very often. The few videos I did the other day, I played each match on Legend and once I got used to the gameplay changes, was able to pull off realistic length rallies, just depends really.

There's definitely more work needed of course, getting an ace has been impossible since they fixed that bug where the AI would just stand still and let a serve go, obviously not the way you'd want an ace anyway.

D

Dutch

There is just not enough going on with this game to keep me interested to be honest......it feels very bareboned and somewhat scripted......the animations are fluid but seem somewhat off.....the player seems to be painted into the envoriment as it were....too artificial........of course that is the case with a video game but it feels too obviouys for me.....the hairs move about , the sand kicks up, they slide on clay....but it just isnt enough for me to feel immersive, to feel I am there.....

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Figured it was better to put this on the actual thread rather than the AO 2 one.

Noticed on the Steam DB they've added Shapovalov, Garcia and De Minaur. So I wonder if there is a potential for an update with this tournament thing happening soon.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Figured it was better to put this on the actual thread rather than the AO 2 one.

Noticed on the Steam DB they've added Shapovalov, Garcia and De Minaur. So I wonder if there is a potential for an update with this tournament thing happening soon.
There's been other things as well that appear to suggestion you are right.

D

Deleted member 193590

It's on ps store uk for £6 is it worth it?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see Nadal won , wonder how game played for the pro’s?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just watched some of a live stream

the commentators noticed there weren’t many unforced errors, I thought this was patched to correct this in this game?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Just watched some of a live stream

the commentators noticed there weren’t many unforced errors, I thought this was patched to correct this in this game?

I see reasonable amounts, maybe they are expecting realistic numbers? Which in both this and AO will probably never really occur.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Andy Murray won the tournament, but wasn't overly impressed with the game.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I feel everyone will tread very lightly after the first game, with no confirmation on if Breakpoint will be the developer or not and then no visuals to go on, it's hard for anyone to get excited about a sequel that is only 4 months away.

Users who are viewing this thread