Test Bowling Record Unlocks

OK, I'm going to try one more thing but before I do, I thought I'd ask if anyone else had got it to work.

Essentially, I've read elsewhere that many of these reward/unlock bugs are due to a kink in the coding for the players the game comes with, and that accordingly quite a few of them don't occur with created players. So I'm going to try making a player in something of a last ditch effort to work my way around this.

Just wondering if anyone had experienced different results with created players...

Nope :(

You would have thought that someone at the developers would have checked these things just the once, wouldn't you? I'm officially out of ideas on this, now.

Nope :(

You would have thought that someone at the developers would have checked these things just the once, wouldn't you? I'm officially out of ideas on this, now.

the developers don't even respond to their official ic10 forum so forget an response on pc's ac09 forum:noway

But as i said if you have an capable enough pc then buying it on pc is the only way if you want customization

the developers don't even respond to their official ic10 forum so forget an response on pc's ac09 forum:noway

I actually meant when they were supposed to be testing the game - did such a simple error just get missed? - but you make a good point.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

What I had to do was bowl the entire team out for 0 runs - so 10/0.

It takes a lot of patience and re-loading, but with a good team bowling out a rubbish team, it only took me around an hour. Of course I can't say for sure that it will work for everyone, but it worked for me.

I player v/s kenya , got all bowling trophies easily. No glitches here.

Users who are viewing this thread