The 1st AI Patch

msamina

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I doubt that they will give out any information on editing the exe. But, you can certainly complain. I already did...

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Forget it, I already did that and they gave me a reply saying, we cannot give you any information about editing the game.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I dont know y, there are already pirate copies of the game...

Maybe they dont no that...

Manee

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
It never hurts to try. Plus, I think it'd be better than mucking with the stats. I want it more difficult, but I don't want to bowl India out in 4 days! If the AI didn't play so many defensive shots and started attacking more, that could clear up both problems (low RR and low scores).

madmick96

Club Cricketer
i did some thinking and i came up with this players like Andrew Symonds and Afridi will have their lofting at 100. Classic players except for the new ones like the World Cup and Champions Trophy final will have their lofting on 10. Don Bradman will have 10 lofting because the commentators said that he hits the ball along the ground.

and i gonna listen to Drewska an release the AI Patch in roster form and when i'm finished I'll release the whole .bag file.

i'll just release the main countries like Australia - Bangladesh

Here is Australia with MacGill, Gillispie, Cullen. Jaques, Gillispie and Kaspawicz are the Joe Bloggs, you have to use a line-up editor to put them in the game.

BTW Gillispie is batting at number 3.

I'm nearly finished all the Englands, so here is England.

Attachments

• AI AUS 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 60
  • AI ENG 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

madmick96

Club Cricketer
I've done some testing and i maxed out all of Ponting's stat points (agression, lofting, vs pace) and he never actually gets off the mark. He got off the mark by me moving up my deep mid-on to short mid-on and Ponting hit over the top of their heads and scored a four but still almost got caught. I did Bangladesh and Nafees scored 2 fours in my(Hoggard's) first over in a test match. A similar thing happened to me in the first classic match one of the tail-enders, peate i think scored like 50 runs while everybody else except for Grace (14) got out for a 4 or a duck from a LBW. When I checked the stats, peate was lower than most of the other batsmen including Grace and scored the most. This proves editing the AI may not change them that much. Anyway here is the better Bangladesh.

Attachments

• AI BAN 06.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 43

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Okay this is taking longer than I thought but anyway here is the AI India, New Zealand and South Africa.

Attachments

• AI IND-RSA-NZ 06.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 56

madmick96

Club Cricketer
i dont know, if u could tell me how 2 then it might work. Anyway here is Pakistan, Sri Lanka and West Indies.

Attachments

• AI PAK-SL-WI 06.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Thanks a great bunch Mick, I tried these AI patches out and they certainly made the game more realistic, reps for you :D

sami007

Club Cricketer
hey im a bit stupid...how do we install these patches excellent work mate!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
100 for AI in lofting is silly. Having a cpu batsmen at around 70 means any poor/wide/slow delivery you bowl will get hit for six. If you want the game to be harder and more unrealistic in a stats way, then this is the way to go.

S

sarmad

GREAT STUFF .......Finally an AI patch for BLIC 05....

I think one of the major bugs in this game is the bowling and outfield speed......
If something can be done abt it as well, atleast we will have a tweaked game on which further experimens can be done in near future...

Users who are viewing this thread