India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
People gonna talk. Concentrate on your game, lads!

Mogambo

Khush Hua
People gonna talk. Concentrate on your game, lads!
IndiaTvd755d9_amrish-pic-main.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
:thumbs Perfect response from the skipper. I'd do the same if our team cannot reply to witty banter :cheers
You would do the same, alright. But, that doesn't mean he will/should do the same thing as you do. He just chose to ignore and took the high road.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That sentence right there is #2 on the list of "Respond with this when you're unable to come up with a retort". #1 has already been mentioned by Rudi.
Wow. What you are saying must be true because it's on your list.

D

Deleted member 46200

:thumbs Perfect response from the skipper. I'd do the same if our team cannot reply to witty banter :cheers

You would do the same, alright. But, that doesn't mean he will/should do the same thing as you do. He just chose to ignore and took the high road.

That sentence right there is #2 on the list of "Respond with this when you're unable to come up with a retort". #1 has already been mentioned by Rudi.
I'm always up for the banter wagon... Let me know when... Looks like your horses need watering x

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
And one of them talks about team unity and stuff while their skipper is contacting my PA day in and out to fix a deal regarding something...

I hear you're quite the bookies man in these circles mate? Who are you fond of? Mohammad Azharuddin? Cronje or Salman Butt?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I hear you're quite the bookies man in these circles mate? Who are you fond of? Mohammad Azharuddin? Cronje or Salman Butt?
He the one all of them bow down to.. the Boss
Lalit-Modi-in-his-BMW-7-Series-luxury-saloon-1.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

Good to know they have something else on their list apart from pleasing Cersei.
The only thing that pleases Cersei is her own brother (the fit one).[DOUBLEPOST=1519121979][/DOUBLEPOST]
Take all three for a forecast...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It's ironic that the tagline of this team is a complete opposite to their star player, who is known to be anything but controversial.
You must be missing a key point here. Having a tagline and having a player completely opposite to it is not an issue at all. What's ironic in that?

People said Dhoni = CSK and CSK = Dhoni. But did he stay away from cricket just because he couldn't play for CSK? He could've opted out of IPL for two years but he choose to play for some other franchise instead. Nothing matters the most to a player if that involves their passion for the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What's ironic in that?
:facepalm

People said Dhoni = CSK and CSK = Dhoni. But did he stay away from cricket just because he couldn't play for CSK? He could've opted out of IPL for two years but he choose to play for some other franchise instead. Nothing matters the most to a player if that involves their passion for the game.
Poor, very poor analogy. Not surprising though since you didn't "get it".

Users who are viewing this thread