The Food Thread

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Actually to be honest we're considering it (if it happens). In the end we thought Ely was too far out. Anything South of the river probably a bit risky etc...

Still large parts of London commutable area to consider, but out your way does seem like a nice part of the world.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Actually to be honest we're considering it (if it happens). In the end we thought Ely was too far out. Anything South of the river probably a bit risky etc...

Still large parts of London commutable area to consider, but out your way does seem like a nice part of the world.
It is I have had no complaints.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I like mayonnaise too. If you have heard about Shawarma, I put a significant amount in it and it never ceases to satisfy the tastebuds. Don't use it with any other food though.
SHAWARMA! SHAWARMA! SHAWARMA!
Have you tried M_h___a_i_ Shawarma? I think I know you can fill in the blanks.

I took part in an hackathon and my team name was "Shawarma Boys", we came second but were cheered like winners.

S

Satan666

Some of the Indians should be able to answer this:

For the festival of Holi a special milk drink is prepared for the grownups, how is it made and have you ever had it, what are the effects?

Probably the guys in the UK may answer this:

I remember as a kid I loved a drink call Horlicks, they stopped selling it here, anyone consumes it?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I remember as a kid I loved a drink call Horlicks, they stopped selling it here, anyone consumes it?
You would've not expected this but this is still being sold in India. :p

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Some of the Indians should be able to answer this:

For the festival of Holi a special milk drink is prepared for the grownups, how is it made and have you ever had it, what are the effects?

It's actually Bhang.
It's a milk based drink really with cashews,nuts and the herb.

Users who are viewing this thread