• Potentially problematic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also a viewer watching on Television I have to watch at three graphics at once to see the scores & other stats such as the Batter or the bowler.

Phew! Quite a task that.
Yeah. I feel like as an existing cricket fan you can figure it out, but I don't know what the changes and gimmicks do to make it simple for a new viewer.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Absolutely horrendous graphics. Glad BA did not copy the bars. Kaur played a nice cameo.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Are the boundaries even smaller compared to Women T20?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To be fair, I really liked the cricket at display there, and enjoyed the match a lot. Dane van Niekerk played a really great innings there, and also a great cameo from Harman.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
To be fair, I really liked the cricket at display there, and enjoyed the match a lot. Dane van Niekerk played a really great innings there, and also a great cameo from Harman.
It was a good match and good cricket (some of the catching from Manchester not so). That's what I'd expect when you have the best English players and some excellent overseas players.

However, the most pointless part of it all was the format. You could get all of the positives (including a really good crowd) if T20 was backed and had the same kind of money behind it promoting it.
Post automatically merged:

Dane Van Niekerk and Kate Cross are both really great personalities to have fronting the teams as captains.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
However, the most pointless part of it all was the format
I don't really mind them playing around with the format a bit, just like the Big Bash. However, potraying it as the biggest thing ever to happen in cricket is absurd.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think this does have the potential. Its the perfect format between T20 and T10! Yes a tad little exaggeration is on display but one needs to understand, this is ECB trying to make money.

Loved the cricket that was on display minus the overlay. That was plain right so annoying. Should have been clean like how Big Ant has it in the game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I think this does have the potential. Its the perfect format between T20 and T10! Yes a tad little exaggeration is on display but one needs to understand, this is ECB trying to make money.

Loved the cricket that was on display minus the overlay. That was plain right so annoying. Should have been clean like how Big Ant has it in the game.
Is there any need for a format between T10 and T20?

Users who are viewing this thread