India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I won't change my mind, sorry z, Umair has posted the entire role message which I can't deny.

Lynch stays

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It's game over as it was the hammer. You can't change hammer votes so zwarrior is dead.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Alright. Man. It's so sad to come this far and die.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Ghost post:

My $0.2 on the whole role claim thing.

Role claiming is allowed. That's fine. But posting the entire log (Deadman) and making sweeping statements such as "I will leave PC.org if I'm wrong" (Jack Ryder) really takes the fun out of the game. It's so much better if you make someone believe you by making use of your convincing skills rather than revealing everything about your role and actions. Make theories, see if someone has slipped up while posting - use that against the player who you wish to target - things like these make the game interesting.

Not taking a dig at either Jack Ryder or Deadman - they are the experienced players so I might be totally wrong about this. My apologies in advance if that's the case.

But I believe I (and @zwarrior as well) would have stayed alive had the revelation not been of such magnitude.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Ghost post:

My $0.2 on the whole role claim thing.

Role claiming is allowed. That's fine. But posting the entire log (Deadman) and making sweeping statements such as "I will leave PC.org if I'm wrong" (Jack Ryder) really takes the fun out of the game. It's so much better if you make someone believe you by making use of your convincing skills rather than revealing everything about your role and actions. Make theories, see if someone has slipped up while posting - use that against the player who you wish to target - things like these make the game interesting.

Not taking a dig at either Jack Ryder or Deadman - they are the experienced players so I might be totally wrong about this. My apologies in advance if that's the case.

But I believe I (and @zwarrior as well) would have stayed alive had the revelation not been of such magnitude.
I think the only mistake we did was, we decided to kill ali on one of the nights as he was inactive. We had originally planned to kill jack, but since he was active, we thought let's kill off inactives first because if we kill active ones then game would become boring.

It was a good game though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Remember guys as mafia it is beneficial for you guys if people are inactive. Never kill them at night. You can always pressure and lynch them during the day. You both played a great game here although I knew asprin was mafia surely after the post he made as soon as I died. But zwarrior looked completely town so kudos on that. A very good game indeed and town has somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat here.

I agree with asprin, people need to convince others by their sensible reasoning and not post emotionally charged comments tbh. But yeah I tried it when I went for Rudi in this game but no one beleived. :p Rightly so.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Remember guys as mafia it is beneficial for you guys if people are inactive. Never kill them at night. You can always pressure and lynch them during the day. You both played a great game here although I knew asprin was mafia surely after the post he made as soon as I died. But zwarrior looked completely town so kudos on that. A very good game indeed and town has somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat here.

I agree with asprin, people need to convince others by their sensible reasoning and not post emotionally charged comments tbh. But yeah I tried it when I went for Rudi in this game but no one beleived. :p Rightly so.
lol. You vs Rudolph was so funny to watch :p

Ya, it would be beneficial for us to keep inactives. But we wanted to make the thread alive. So we went after inactives.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Remember guys as mafia it is beneficial for you guys if people are inactive. Never kill them at night. You can always pressure and lynch them during the day.
*scribbles the notepad under heading "Mafia Tips"*

I think the only mistake we did was, we decided to kill ali on one of the nights as he was inactive. We had originally planned to kill jack, but since he was active, we thought let's kill off inactives first because if we kill active ones then game would become boring.
Lesson learnt :thumbs

And I agree with User. zwarrior really played well and used convincing arguments against his targets. I would have definitely gone with him always if I was town aligned.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Lesson learnt :thumbs

And I agree with User. zwarrior really played well and used convincing arguments against his targets. I would have definitely gone with him always if I was town aligned.
Thanks for the kind words. :)
If Jack had not investigated you or if we had killed him earlier, you would have survived and we would have won. We were sooooo close. Haha.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
But posting the entire log (Deadman)

Desperate times call for Desperate measures

PS: I don't think what I did was wrong

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
You guys will remember this post when this game ends so I will put it out. Rudolph & El Loco are mafia. Period.

:p

PS: I don't think what I did was wrong

Never said it was wrong or against the rules. Only highlighted the point that it takes the fun factor/mystery out of the game.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Props to Umair for having the foresight to know I was going to be night killed and having a look at who visited me.

But yeah, I don't think explicitly quoting a role PM word for word should really be allowed. It's kind of unfair on the Mafia in a way as it throws being able to counterclaim out the window and I don't think you deserve to win the game solely because you happened to get a certain role, instead of actually chipping in constructively. I'm not complaining in this instance though but it's something to look back on.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag