The Inner Eye - Endgame + Setup

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Props to Umair for having the foresight to know I was going to be night killed and having a look at who visited me.

But yeah, I don't think explicitly quoting a role PM word for word should really be allowed. It's kind of unfair on the Mafia in a way as it throws being able to counterclaim out the window and I don't think you deserve to win the game solely because you happened to get a certain role, instead of actually chipping in constructively. I'm not complaining in this instance though but it's something to look back on.
Just a question. If you had survived the night, would you have voted to lynch me ? I thought you would do that, so killed you.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TOWN WON!
Yeh, enjoy the time. If by any chance I get to be mafia again and you are town-aligned, you know who I would be aiming for :p

You've have been warned.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, you can rephrase the words or just claim you are the watcher and explain what your role does so that people understand.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Strictly speaking, quoting PMs directly isn't allowed, but since this is partly a newbie game, I've been pretty lenient.
Yeah, you can rephrase the words or just claim you are the watcher and explain what your role does so that people understand.

Sorry MY BAD :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Sorry had to do that as the mafia were playing very well except for deadpool ( No Offence). I didn't saw any way with reasoning to get support on Asprin but I believe that I could have easily gotten support on Deadpool and Zwarrior If I would not have died. As I have said earlier I played for town.

My gut feeling is either both of them are townie
I should have sticked with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
As time ran out, the remaining townspeople had little doubt remaining about the men responsible for the crimes.

Despite his pleas of innocence, the execution was done, and The Horn exploded with joy.

zwarrior is dead. He was a goon, mafia-aligned.

Town (The Deadman and AliB) win!

...aaaaand that's endgame! Congrats to the winners. I'll post the setup in a bit.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Setup:

3 vanillas Gaurav, Yash. Chunilal Tyagi AliB, El Loco

You are just a vanilla townie. You have one vote every day that counts for a lynch. You are town aligned, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

1 lazy cop Jack Ryder

Hidden: receive results on the following night

1 insane cop ContrarianUmp

Hidden: receive opposite results. get town result if also targeted by framer.

You are a cop. You choose one person every night to know his alignment. You are town aligned, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

1 doc Rudolph

You are a doctor. You choose to save one person each night from a kill. You are town aligned, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

1 sleepwalker Akshay.

You are a sleepwalker. You can't control your sleep, so you randomly visit one person every night. You're harmless - nothing happens to the person you visit. You are town aligned, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

1 watcher Sodium The Deadman

You are a watcher. You choose to visit one person each night, to know the name of the player who has visited him that night. You are town aligned, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

1 goon zwarrior

You are a mafia goon. You choose to kill one person each night. You are mafia aligned, and win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.

1 framer asprin

Hidden: get town result if targeted by insane cop.

You are a framer. You choose one person each night to have him appear as a mafia when investigated. You are mafia aligned, and win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated. You are next in line to inherit the goon's role if he is lynched.

1 lookout Deadpool.

You are a lookout. You choose to visit one person each night, to know the name of the player who has visited him that night. You are mafia aligned, and win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated. You are third in line to inherit the goon's role if he is lynched.

1 monk CerealKiller AliB

You are a monk. You choose to visit one person each night, protecting him from a kill in the same night phase, or a lynch in the following night phase. You are self aligned, and win if you successfully protect thrice, or if no one dies for four day/night phases.[DOUBLEPOST=1493053924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is Zwarrior written in blue?

He's not? :spy

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
So ContrarianUmp was an Insane Cop? In a way I think it helped that town that he was killed, imagine the havoc that would have wreaked. I probably would have lynched him if he said he got a Mafia result on me lol. The power roles that Jack and Umair had were enough to get the win.

Thought the Monk was a cult-starting one but obviously not.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So whom did Ali visit the last night?

Very good setup tbh. Loved the insane and lazy cop with watchers on both sides and a sleepwalker.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Night actions:

Night 0

ContUmp investigated CerealKiller - town
Jack Ryder investigated ContUmp - nothing
Rudolph protected Jack Ryder - successful but no use
Akshay visited Gaurav
Sodium watched Deadpool - saw no one
zwarrior targeted ContUmp - successful
asprin framed Rudolph - successful but no use
Deadpool watched ContUmp - saw zwarrior and Jack Ryder
CerealKiller protected zwarrior - no protection required

Night 1

Jack Ryder investigated apsrin - ContUmp town
Rudolph protected El Loco - successful but no use
Akshay visited asprin
Sodium watched asprin - saw Jack Ryder and Akshay
zwarrior targeted AliB - successful
asprin framed Rudolph - successful but no use
Deadpool watched El Loco - saw Rudolph
AliB protected Gaurav - no protection required

Night 2

Jack Ryder investigated El Loco - asprin mafia
Rudolph protected asprin - successful but no use
Sodium didn't use his role
zwarrior targeted Gaurav - successful
asprin framed Jack Ryder - successful but no use
Deadpool watched Jack Ryder - saw asprin

Night 3

Jack Ryder investigated zwarrior - El Loco town
Rudolph protected asprin - successful but no use
The Deadman watched zwarrior - saw Jack Ryder
zwarrior targeted Rudolph - successful
asprin framed El Loco - successful but no use
Deadpool watched The Deadman - saw no one

Night 4

Jack Ryder investigated Deadpool - zwarrior mafia
The Deadman watched Jack Ryder - saw zwarrior
zwarrior targeted Jack Ryder - successful
Deadpool didn't use his role

Night 5

The Deadman watched El Loco - saw zwarrior
zwarrior targeted El Loco - successful

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry I forgot monk was killed earlier. Also Jack being the lazy one was immune to watchers?

Users who are viewing this thread