The Inner Eye - Endgame + Setup

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah newbie games can be confusing. Some people learn very quickly while some need time.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^Deadpool literally told you nothing about that night, I just checked.
I double and triple checked - I did give him the right info.
Oh ok. He didnt tell us lol.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
My thought process/analysis.
Night 0
I set out my targets to investigate. User2010 and ContUmp made the shortlist from which ContUmp was selected.
I thought both are well experienced players and it will be good for the town to know where there alignment lies. ContUmp had made some excellent posts in the previous game which helped everybody analyze the game better hence he was finalized.
Day 1
ContUmp was killed by the mafia, He was a cop. This sent me into a bit of Paranoia.The write-ups by Simon showed I didn't do my job well. Gaurav v/s Rudolph. I decided to do an No Lynch. Nobody was Lynched.
The title made me think whether I was the Inner Eye for mafia and I Killed ContUmp as I didn't get any result on the previous night for my investigation but after some time I called myself delusional and started thinking straight. Two theories came up which nearly divided the players into two camps. As time took over the fight looked like more smoke than fire. Gaurav made some posts in the end of the day where I was a bit confident that he was not mafia, whereas Rudolph was looking like mafia but since it was Day 1 I preferred to not lynch anybody.
Night 1
Shortlist - Rudolph, Deadpool and Asprin. Investigated - Asprin. Got previous night result saying ContUmp was town.
I reread the posts made on Day 1 and since I believed Gaurav to be town, My targets for the night were the people who jumped on the gun against Gaurav. I strike-d out Rudolph thinking if he is mafia, he has already dug himself a hole. While reading the post, one of the post from Asprin didn't sit well with me and decided to investigate him. I asked Simon if it is common for the results to come a day late as it was my first time playing as a cop but he just said it's part of the game so when I read the write-ups once again and the use of late repeatedly with my character(The Cop Partner) told me I will get the results a day later.
Day 2
It began with the death of the monk, AliB. Some of the town was happy with his death as he was self aligned but who would have known he was their protector. A little smoke carried away from previous day but it fizzled out. Bandwagons against players were started when they were going to reach the hammer their drift was changed. I Lynched Asprin, Deadpool and finally Akshay. Who was lynched but he was the part of the town.
I didn't have the confirmation about asprin but when I read the write-up for the Day 2 I know, I was correct in my suspicions and went forward with FOS him and then Lynching him but which felt on deaf ears as Asprin has covered his track well except for Rudolph who went crazy defending making him a confirmed Mafia for me which was very bad game play from him as I believe if you are town you should always analyze a Lynch, Don't go bat-shit crazy defending the accused unless and until you know that the accused is a confirm Townie or the Lyncher/Accuser is a confirmed Mafia. El Loco started a bandwagon against Deadpool which I joined as I had suspicions against him but when the Hammer was near El Loco unlynched him and joined the bandwagon against Akshay. When Rudolph lynched Deadpool I got confused and started to think who was the third member of the Mafia and Asprin chiming in saying he is ready to lynch Deadpool made me leave my lynch of Deadpool and join the Akshay Bandwagon. Prejudice also made me Lynch Akshay as he was part of the mafia in the last game. BAD MOVE.
Night 2
Shortlist - El Loco Investigated - El Loco. Got mafia on Asprin
El Loco constantly changing his Lynch made me think whether he is on the mafia side.

Day 3
Gaurav died, He was town. Waste of a day because of Inactivity. I Lynched Asprin but no Lynch was made.
As it was confirmed Asprin was mafia I moved against him but nobody listened to me and thought I was looking like more mafia than Asprin, where as Rudolph was defending Asprin, He was certainly looking like mafia so when I El Loco suggested he is ready to lynch Rudolph, I stated I will also do that if all agree to it. The Day was crippled with inactivity.
Night 3.
Shortlisted & Investigated - Zwarrior. Got town on El Loco.
The day was certainly the least active one but I noticed Zwarrior ignoring my FOS and Lynch on Asprin. I believed they were trying to remove him from spotlight. DeadPool was once again on my list.
Day 4
Rudolph was dead, He was also town. Lynched Asprin. Successful day for town as Asprin was mafia and lynched.
The killing of Rudolph was one of the worst move from mafia. The guy was technically kept you in shadows by drawing attention towards himself and you killed him. That move made people think to look for other guys as Mafia. I literally begged people to trust in me and Lynch Asprin. My mistake was not giving any hint I suspected Zwarrior. I knew today could be my last day.
Night 4
Shortlisted & Investigated - Deadpool. Got Zwarrior as Mafia.
I knew El Loco was town and Zwarrior was Mafia. The people left were Deadman, AliB and Deadpool with previous suspicions on Deadpool I moved against him.
Day 5
I died. Deadpool was lynched and rightfully so as he was mafia.
Good job town. You can win this if you see who didn't lynch Asprin then Boom Zwarrior joins the Lynch of Deadpool trying to keep his alliance with him hidden but AliB was onto them.
Night 5
I was dead.
Day 6
El Loco died as a townie. Deadman came forward as watcher and lynched Zwarrior and AliB didn't change his thoughts seeing Zwarrior strong defense.
I was worried for a second that AliB might be convinced by Zwarrior and move against Deadman.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Nice to see your thought process. Your role swung the game back in the town's favour, shame you didn't live to see it out.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Nice to see your thought process. Your role swung the game back in the town's favour, shame you didn't live to see it out.
I was very frustrated with you asking more proof every time I post something new. I was not planning to role claim so early.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Which I don't apologise for, anyone can roleclaim. But your role had a quirk in it which made it believable - and you claimed at the right time.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Which I don't apologise for, anyone can roleclaim. But your role had a quirk in it which made it believable - and you claimed at the right time.
The frustration was more because of the reason that I thought no one was seriously taking my FoS and Lynch on him. I think whenever a Lynch or Fos happens we should think once as the accuser.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hate you Jack Ryder, I hate you. It was a easy win for us if I had not been lynched on that day.

Killing Rudolph was necessary because we didn't want him to block our kills at night. We wanted to make sure our every strike accounted for something.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great game Jack, your role turned it around tbh. Also asprin, I doubt Rudi would have blocked you guys. :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I hate you Jack Ryder, I hate you. It was a easy win for us if I had not been lynched on that day.
Haha.
I doubt Rudi would have blocked you guys
I believe he would have gone to protect asprin and zwarrior in the future.

Next Time I would like to get a win though last two games I was so close to win but I was killed in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread