Medical Mafia I - Endgame

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great debut mafia play @Sulaiman7. Until now I was least suspicious of you but after my final brief analysis of the game I knew you were the one as Swirler has been a confirmed Quack/CPR doctor to me as you can see he said he protected Umair which led to his death and there wasn't anyone else claiming that they went for Umair on Night 2. User was a confirmed townie for me just after he said "it's strange I didn't receive any reply". Your night targets didn't really made any sense, henceforth just as Don said that my very last PM to Don was stating you're a mafia but again I couldn't do do anything more as Mr.Genius(Swirler) killed me instead. It was pretty disappointing User didn't save me and went for Sulaiman rather even that'd help. Anyway, once again well played and congrats.
And yeah this is undoubtedly the most enjoyable mafia game I've ever had all thanks to @thedon5. Great game everyone.

----------

And yeah one more major reason was that even while viewing the thread you didn't lynch Surendar/had any opposition regarding him.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Good game @Sulaiman7, the fact that you were able to manage without a lot of assistance from surendar is really pleasant. :) Well done.

Overall, I enjoyed the format. Thanks, @thedon5.

Also, surprising to see mafia going after me twice in a row. I'm gaining notoriety, eh? :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thank you everyone and especially @thedon5 for producing such a great game. :cheers

----------

I also saw Varun editing a post somewhere. :D

----------

Also, there was a big hand of Swirler behind my victory. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Until it doesn't say 'last edited', it isn't edited...:spy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Excellent Sulaiman, was just keeping fingers crossed that Yash should not find you as you started contributing more towards the end of this game taking away a bit from newbie looks. ;) well done mate.

Haha yeah, I dug my own grave not sure why I went crazy but still satisfied that I was able to divert the attention of town to swirler/Simon with perception of teaming up with me with that crazy idea still. So still contented though went weird.

User & Yash did an excellent job too.

Overall it was a great game! Enjoyed it.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I can't believe how bad my targeting was. Probably shouldn't have rushed those last two decisions.

Congratulations Sulaiman7. A much deserved win, and MVP. :thumbs

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I didn't follow the game closely, but I think everyone deciphered who they were before this night, that's why I felt it was rather unneeded from him.

Users who are viewing this thread