Medical Mafia I - Endgame

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Simon hasn't really defended himself as I would have liked and him being too aggressive about Yash makes me feel he is the one.

I second that, Yash was just thinking that it could be Swirler/Simon or Swirler/Surendar but Simon came in and starting yelling at him except of being logical and calm. This is what is scummy right now.

Lynch: Simon

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I protected Hedger last night :D oh wait, damn I am killed!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Unlynch: Simon

----------

This is totally positive play from Simon.

----------

Wait guys I have to go now, will come ASAP and see the situation and post something useful. Please. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well I'm gonna get lynched anyway since Yash will come online and just put down the hammer. I can hardly remain calm if someone is being so obnoxious because he can't do anything else other than what he's doing, There's little point in trying to convince the newbies but I hope User and Swirler understand.

1. If I was a mafia, I would not go openly against someone right at the beginning, I would rather remain quiet until someone said something to start off discussion.

2. If I was teaming up with Surendar, I would support his claims of receiving a PM, instead of going with a straight forward lynch right at the beginning of the day. Or at least I would add something putting it on.

3. I would not be this aggressive if I was a mafia, I'd rather laugh off claims and try to change the topic, rather than going on long, legit replies and countering the claims and putting the suspicions on the person who said I was being scummy.

4. I would not OPENLY tell the townies to lynch me when we had a confirmed mafia, so we can find out the lying person easily and would have a clear idea on who to lynch in the next two days.

No one has taken my thoughts and opinions to consideration ever since at tantrum thrown by Yash and he's taking full advantage of that. None of you have considered the fact that Yash could be doing all this and us Surendar as a sacrifice to clear his own name. None of you have supported me when I put up legitimate questions up against Yash earlier today (today irl).

Lynching me off now will mean we'll be a town less, and there will be a really high possibility the town will lose tomorrow. If you guys are so keen on trusting Yash, whose bad temper has got all he sympathy he needed, I don't understand why my word isn't of any value.
You've taken it far too personally then you should, agree on the fact that I lose my temper sometimes but that's me. If you know me personally you'd know I'm a very chilled out and easy going guy. Anyway, back to topic your going after me for not replying to your post which according to me has already been answered in my previous posts. I assure you that you wouldn't have even made a post like this and think before lynching me but I've waited for hours and I haven't even forced anyone to lynch you that's the difference between me and you. I've been suspicious of you since the start when you and Surendar tried cornering me and were pretty much successful because I lost it way too early. You unlynched Surendar all of a sudden and then you saw Varun lynching him and to get into everyone's good books you hammered it. You've constantly been targeting me each time you post and you even pointed out that I'm "not capable of replying" which I haven't even replied to as it'd drag the game. There are way too many reasons to lynch you off already and I'd repeat that I have nothing against you.

I don't have any other option to go after either as User(Gaurav) is the most safest one whom I could refer as a town, he was one of the best or probably the best according to me and there's Sulaiman who hasn't added much but still has been doing fine. Then there's Swirler, he could've easily slipped off naming someone else other than AP his target but he haven't.

I think I'm done already. Game over Simon.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I want to hear from Swirler. If he is the vigilante, why did he target Varun or Umair? I am not convinced by Simon as well but I need to wait.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Lynch Count

Simon (1) - yashdude101

----------

I want to hear from Swirler. If he is the vigilante, why did he target Varun or Umair? I am not convinced by Simon as well but I need to wait.
He has targeted Umair for obvious reasons, as Umair hasn't been active and was not at all helping town in anyway and was just adding up some baseless accusations. That's my assumption anyway.

----------

My lynch stays and it's up to you guys to decide as I won't be active tomorrow in the day time. Good luck.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can you guys please wait for something useful (hopefully) from me tomorrow ? I didn't know that this would be this long and my exams have started or should I sacrifice my marks and post here ? on you guys just reply quickly so I do what is needed to be done. Hope you a'll understand. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Can you guys please wait for something useful (hopefully) from me tomorrow ? I didn't know that this would be this long and my exams have started or should I sacrifice my marks and post here ? on you guys just reply quickly so I do what is needed to be done. Hope you a'll understand. :)
Take your time mate, studies first. We're anyway waiting for Swirler's input and there's no harm in waiting for yours and yeah wish you all the luck for your exam.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Take your time mate, studies first. We're anyway waiting for Swirler's input and there's no harm in waiting for yours and yeah wish you all the luck for your exam.

Thanks bro, really appreciated that. Will post something sensible tomorrow. :cheers

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Guess what guys, I understood the thing for which I was going to school tomorrow (AND, OR, NOT , NAND and NOR gate circuits) so it means no school tomorrow. :D

Anyways on topic:-

I'd like to first differentiate between Yash and Simon. Simon has been way too emotional and has been taking this game far too seriously which he usually don't, he usually take things comfortable and answers them logically as he's a great player with no doubt. The fact of Yash being aggressive, it's just that Yash is a shot tempered person and a becomes hot-headed in no time thus can't defend himself that well. This was the technical difference. Now coming to how they have played so far, lets start with Simon, Simon has been playing neutral, (also a point came in my mind don't wanna miss it so writing it here) we have experienced that Simon has been backed up by Surendar too in the Day 1 and after that he kept quite so we a'll forget him and that's what happened. First he was blamed because we all thought that he was teaming up with Varun but as we all know that Varun was the nurse and we had experienced that Simon was backed up by Surendar, this totally means that Simon was making things up and if we got Simon really scummy we would first lynch Varun and if he turns mafia we would lynch Simon instead he turned nurse which saved Simon from being lynched but we got Surendar (and also, AP was suspicious of Simon as well which played brilliantly well in my eyes). Now we talk about Yash, Yash became aggressive and lynched Simon just for his little FOS which was put to start a discussion, that is the most stupidest thing to do if you're the mafia, this would instead make you a magnetic attraction which actually did but we all knew that this is his reality (short-tempered), Simon was also after Day one, got a little suspicious by Varun too. Yash just doesn't seem suspicious to me. Thus:-

I hope I'm doing the right thing and my analysis are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread