Medical Mafia I - Endgame

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
User saved Simon - got nothing
Surender saved swirler - got 'success' in blue message.
Yash saved swirler - got nothing
Sulaiman saved Varun - got nothing
Umair saved Simon - got nothing
Swirler saved Angrypixel - got nothing
AP saved ____ - dead
Simon saved Varun - got nothing
I have AP's role.

Two people are lying here. There was only one kill compared to potentially four.

Let's take a look logically.

Sulaiman and Simon cannot be Paranoid Doctors. If they were, there would have been two kills. At least one of Yash and Surendar isn't a Quack Doctor, assuming AP was a Paranoid and would've used his role on one of them. If he isn't, they aren't Quack doctors. Swirler might be a Quack/CPR. Nodoby protected Suren, but Suren apparently protected swirler which gave him success. Assuming he is a paranoid, swirler was blocked from protecting Angrypixel, which means he wasn't killed by a CPR/Quack given he's the only one who targeted him. Mafia wouldn't kill AP in my opinion. Makes AP a weak doctor? I'm not so sure. Suren might indeed be mafia here. Also, mafia were probably blocked since everyone used their roles apparently and anyone being unable to would be informed by thedon, in all probability. Since no one here has claimed to blocked, I'm concluding the mafia was. That makes AP being the weak doctor the only option if we assume Suren to be Paranoid. If he isn't, swirler could be CPR/Quack. I'm believe it is more likely the latter than the former. We have to take a risk here.

Lynch: Surendar.

Also, I will probably wind up dead tomorrow. Hopefully, by the spate of events, I don't.

----------

I think that is it, somebody put on the hammer.

----------

*down

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Sulaiman7 and @Umair2000 If you guys seriously trust me or all of ours analysis please go for Surendar. This would get really messed up if he slips off now, it is still onto you guys and your decision. But please think sensibly and analyse the situation well.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I would put on the hammer but I want to hear Yash's reply first. Stop being so desperate for the day to end. C'mon!
Reply on what buddy? I've stated the reasons clearly that I don't have a valid reason to lynch you before Surendar. And there are very few hours left for the day to end and I'm not at all sure of being tad active on Monday.

----------

And yes I'm desperate but it's not for the day to end. It is for to know the role of Surendar in the game.

----------

*on Monday or late today as I'll be leaving off.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Lynch Count

surendar (5) - yashdude101, User2010, swirler, Varun, Simon
swirler (1) - surendar
No Lynch (1) - Umair2000

That's the hammer.

The doctors were lost - without x-rays they had no clue who was who and had to discuss their relevant training and experience to see who was the best qualified. After finally giving out their latest experience, the doctors began to realise that something wasn't right about one of them. This guy began to tell them of how his supervisor would always tell him whether he did a good job or not, and the others realised that never in their training did a supervisor so much as smile at them. It was clear that this 'doctor' would not be the best qualified to treat the King.

They called a guard over and asked him to stick a dagger through the guy's chest.

surendar is dead. He was a Mafia Goon.

You have 24 hours to send in your night roles.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
131212100730-04-golden-globes-1212-story-top.jpg

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
They had a better idea of what they could do now. Using this knowledge, they decided they would try and use their skills on each other. They chose someone, then found an ailment that person had, such as a cough or a cut, and tried to treat it.

The guards saw a couple of strange occurances in the crowd of doctors - one guy fainted, but unfortunately onto the blade sticking through the chest of the man killed the day before. Another man became hyper and began to crazily run around. After around twenty seconds of running, he tripped over the King's unconscious body and fell 15 m into a ditch.

The question the guards had - were they doctors or were they just idiots? How much longer was the King going to be unconscious for?

Varun is dead. He was the Nurse.

Umair2000 is dead. He was a Doctor.

It is now Day 3. With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

@Simon, @Sulaiman7, @swirler, @User2010, @Umair2000, @Varun, @yashdude101,

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I've protected User2010, that rules out the possibility that I could be a CPR/Quack doctor.
And I feel Swirler went for Umair being a quack doctor.
Can everyone reveal their targets?

----------

*unless someone saved User.

----------

or the mafia targeted User.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I went for Simon. I feel that I am the Delusional doc. Swirler probably went for Umair so this means the mafia targeted Varun (if Swirler really went for Umiar) or it could be Swirler killed Varun and the mafia targeted Umair, could be both ways.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I protected Yash.

I have a feeling it is Simon. I have always had a feeling from the time I re read the thread and posted my thoughts that both Suren and Simon are mafia. Simon hasn't really defended himself as I would have liked and him being too aggressive about Yash makes me feel he is the one.

Lynch: Simon

Users who are viewing this thread