swirler (1) - surendar
No Lynch (1) - Umair2000

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@yashdude101 you're not supposed to delete or edit, especially delete, your post during a mafia game.
I've posted the same thing in the next post, just wanted to edit it a bit but we aren't allowed to so had to delete it and re-post.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I've posted the same thing in the next post, just wanted to edit it a bit but we aren't allowed to so had to delete it and re-post.

Nothing of the sort is allowed mate. If you want to edit, post again and correct with a star.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Nothing of the sort is allowed mate. If you want to edit, post again and correct with a star.
Fine, will follow.

----------

Okay I don't, I just don't fishing get what you have had against me ever since I put that one small FOS on the first day. You have zero logic backing up that claim.

I did NOT go after Swirler 'cause he's a good town player and I was aware of the possibility of killing my target as well, so I went for Varun who is a good town player but slightly lower on activity so there would not be too many regrets if I had killed him. Stop attempting on teaming me up with Surendar.

I'm pretty sure Surendar is a mafia, since he claimed something that seems pretty absurd and he has not defended himself properly either. I'm keen on getting rid of one of the scum today, or else I would have unlynched him and gone for you instead since you seem the most scummy to me.

I have a feeling that YOU'RE the one teaming up with Surendar since you seem to be attacking each other with baseless crap just for showing the opposite. If you end up lynching Surendar and he turns out to be mafia, that would normally clear you, and that's probably what you guys are aiming for. I'm not buying it.
There's no single one except you who's suspicious of me. In fact, half of the people are ready to lynch you already. You say you saved Varun when in reality you were the one going after him.

----------

Another lynch against Surendar and we'll be having the climax of the game.;)

Varun

ICC Board Member
If Surendar turns out to be a mafia then we are clear on Simon being a mafia as well. But if he doesn't turn around to be a mafia then it's Swirler & Simon.
For now, I'm pretty sure both Suren and Simon targeted Swirler which failed as I think I'm the standard doctor who saved him.

Interesting. Simon is confirmed mafia to you. Why won't you lynch him then instead of taking a risk?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Interesting. Simon is confirmed mafia to you. Why won't you lynch him then instead of taking a risk?
He isn't the confirmed one, I was just trying to analyse things and possibilities. Of course he's the next one I'd bd going after anyway but right now Surendar is the one I'm most suspicious of more than him.

----------

And why are you resisting to lynch Surendar?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Surendar's mate please stop shifting focus and distracting us from the game we've been playing well.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'll lynch him when I'm totally convinced. And you might as well say something about what Simon said. I was pointing out the same.

Hold on the hammer, I have a long post to make. In progress.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
That is sooo self-contradictory. You say the possible teams are me & Surendar and me & Swirler. That says I'm the confirmed one. You're including me on both the teams and then you're saying I'm not the confirmed mafia. Hm, interesting.
Your play has been suspicious, the main reason I've not been lynching you right now is that no one would support the decision as of now Surendar is the most suspicious one and it'd take away all our efforts. You are still constantly trying to shift focus and get me into the radar and it seems Varun has ended up in what you've been trying to. It's clearly seen you've lynched him very early just to be on the safer side and now your distracting everyone.

----------

YOU stop trying to shift the focus and answer MY question to YOU.

----------

unlynch: surendar before someone comes on and puts on the hammer.
I knew the unlynch was coming just before an hammer, stop tweaking acting that you're tweaking busy in your tweaking life. Your still trying to backup Suren and save your ass.

----------

I don't have a definite valid reason to lynch you before Suren and is the only reason I'm resisting to lynch you off.

Users who are viewing this thread