The MCG Screenz Jan 07 2010

Gurjot95

National Board President
Looks great and really like that MCG is really Huge.

BTW have you make adboards using electronic adboard template? (the adboard template which I provided some days ago) and what if you can give us the textures of crowd to PC Users then we may work at it and it can reduce your work. What do you think?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

thanfire

School Cricketer
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaate that looks AMAZING.
This is the best day ever!

rocky_g

International Cricketer
This looks very good. As far as crowds are concerned that can be done by crowd simulation later. Anyways which 3d application you guys are using? I might help you guys after 2-3 months.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This looks very good. As far as crowds are concerned that can be done by crowd simulation later. Anyways which 3d application you guys are using? I might help you guys after 2-3 months.

Reminds me. JK, LM, I have a friend who's a gun at 3D -- Modeling, to be precise. I've told him about TOAC, and he's ready to help, I'll just get him to register here, you can take a look at his works. I'm sure you're ready to accept any help that comes your way, and i think he's never gonna let you down.

:)

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Reminds me. JK, LM, I have a friend who's a gun at 3D -- Modeling, to be precise. I've told him about TOAC, and he's ready to help, I'll just get him to register here, you can take a look at his works. I'm sure you're ready to accept any help that comes your way, and i think he's never gonna let you down.

:)

Always looking for quality 3D artists. Please ask him to PM me or JK

cheers

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Here's a HQ pic of the MCG in game. NB: MCG was incomplete when this pic was taken.

Attachments

• TAOC 2010-01-07 21-43-43-19.png
    TAOC 2010-01-07 21-43-43-19.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread