NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why don't you also try annd make an offline version?

tocg

School Cricketer
Why don't you also try annd make an offline version?

Hey rahulkhush,

This version will always be offline, but to make the most of the concept it is being built into an online game that you can play in your browser.

This version is the base concept, the in browser version will be built more thoroughly and will allows lots of extra features to be added to the game...

Also.. those other teams should be available in the next day or two.

cheers
tocg

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Yah!Just noticed.
I enjoyed this game.I am an top order batsman and struggled a lot for first round and had an batting average of 20-25.But somehow I managed to buy a new bat, and than I was able to put up some huge scores and most of the time ended up remaining not out.ATM I have completed 4 to 5 rounds and I have played pretty well averaging 62 in T20's and 53 in ODI's with the batting rating of 125 though I haven't seen any selection chances yet but I am quite enjoying it.KUTGW

Last edited:

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
mate,thanks i'll reply after downloading java:thumbs

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Hey mate I have just come online on PC after lot of time. I am quite enjoying the game.

Also after reading all the posts please can you answer my these questions?

--> Will world championship be build?
--> When will you add other teams?

Also the simulation engine I think still does not work well!! To many lower order player score half centuries.

Also you still have to seperate the 50 over and T20 stats on the main screen. :)

Rest all good.

Hoping to see More Teams and World Club Championship as you mentioned before in pages soon

----------

My 1st Season Stats

awfa5x.jpg

tocg

School Cricketer
Yah!Just noticed.
I enjoyed this game.I am an top order batsman and struggled a lot for first round and had an batting average of 20-25.But somehow I managed to buy a new bat, and than I was able to put up some huge scores and most of the time ended up remaining not out.ATM I have completed 4 to 5 rounds and I have played pretty well averaging 62 in T20's and 53 in ODI's with the batting rating of 125 though I haven't seen any selection chances yet but I am quite enjoying it.KUTGW

Thanks meet :)

Still working hard on the performance engine which is coming along nicely.. I know i've said it before, but hopefully a day or two and the first version of that will be implemented which will give you greater control and will also even up the batting and bowling abilities of players.

Once it's in then I'll need lots of testing to refine and get it right.

cheers,
tocg

----------

mate,thanks i'll reply after downloading java:thumbs

No worries Hameed,

Did you manage to get it working?

tocg

----------

Hey mate I have just come online on PC after lot of time. I am quite enjoying the game.

Also after reading all the posts please can you answer my these questions?

Hey Rohit, good to hear you're getting some enjoyment out of the game. Still a lot of work to do but the base of it is coming along quite well :)

--> Will world championship be build?

Just to clarify, initially this is going to be a world club championship.

I've had to fix up the points table which I managed to get done last night. The biggest complaint has been the performance of the players so I've been focusing on the performance engine over the past couple of weeks. This is now working quite well but still needs some refinement, when that's done Ill implement the club championships.

The way that will work is -> First and second place from each region will play against first and second place from the other regions in your country,then if you come first or second you'll play against first and second from each country.

--> When will you add other teams?
The other teams are in there... see below:

currentteams.jpg

As I have been working through some of the other aspects of the game I have not yet released this version. As soon as I finalize the points I'm working on I'll release this.

Although, I still need more Indian clubs as some regions only have three or four clubs, and Bangalore only has 1 club so you won't be able to play as them until we add more clubs.

Also the simulation engine I think still does not work well!! To many lower order player score half centuries.

Agreed. The new performance engine is days away at the most :)

Also you still have to seperate the 50 over and T20 stats on the main screen. :)

I wasn't sure that I was going to do this as it is more of an overview and the full stats can be found in the stats screen.. but if you guys don't agree with that then I can separate them. Wouldn't take much to do :)

My 1st Season Stats

awfa5x.jpg

Class! You sure your name's not S. Tendulkar?

--- these crazy stats will go with the new performance engine..

cheers for the feedback Rohit,
tocg

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Another thing to notice is that T20's averages are greater than that of 50 overs, which shouldn't be the thing to happen IMO:p
Average of 148 are pretty unrealistic:p

tocg

School Cricketer
Hey folks,

The first release of the new performance engine is now online. The performance engine is currently only running for 50/50 matches - I should have the 20/20 engine in over the next day or two.

I'm getting much better averages than previously which is good but I need people to test and (if possible) post screenshots of their stats so I can tweak where required.

There are some issues with the save/load but I should have that sorted tomorrow.

A few other additions, England and Indian teams are now available - I still need more Indian teams so anyone who's keen to help let me know.

A few GUI changes (with help from AounArts), but I'm still working through a lot of the GUI side.

Please post any bugs / issues you find. I test 25 teams and 150 matches before release so hopefully I picked up most of the bugs. There was one bug where the game froze when I bowled a team out using the 'Over' option - sorry if this happens to you - I hope to have that fixed tomorrow as well.

cheers guy - all feedback welcome
tocg

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
The new version is out and I am happy about it!!

Will try and post my review shortly

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey folks,

The first release of the new performance engine is now online. The performance engine is currently only running for 50/50 matches - I should have the 20/20 engine in over the next day or two.

I'm getting much better averages than previously which is good but I need people to test and (if possible) post screenshots of their stats so I can tweak where required.

There are some issues with the save/load but I should have that sorted tomorrow.

A few other additions, England and Indian teams are now available - I still need more Indian teams so anyone who's keen to help let me know.

A few GUI changes (with help from AounArts), but I'm still working through a lot of the GUI side.

Please post any bugs / issues you find. I test 25 teams and 150 matches before release so hopefully I picked up most of the bugs. There was one bug where the game froze when I bowled a team out using the 'Over' option - sorry if this happens to you - I hope to have that fixed tomorrow as well.

cheers guy - all feedback welcome
tocg

Ben, it will be better if you work in one genre at a time. My suggestion will be that first complete the basic coding like game engine and then start on GUI. I always find myself in mess working both at a time.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
33xeiky.jpg

Season 1 Stats after Revised Simulation Engine

----------

It's better then previous, but check the High Score column in 50 Over stats and it's 0.

Also I have not scored a half century in T20 and scored 3 in 50 over.

But it still shows 1 in T20 and 1 in 50 where is the third?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ben I am pretty happy with GUI work so far. but I think bg is little small since I can see thin white line at the top and at left.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Hey Ben also, Still the tailenders score 50+ runs :(

There was a match where the opposite team was 200/8 odd runs and they ended up making 321 :p

I was frustrated as I lost and scored 268/5 :p

----------

Big Bug!! :eek:

I always get this screen whether I play against that club or not!!

2zemf4y.jpg

The actual match was against Andheri

mra9zm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread